Good news....😉❤️

Hey guys I am back with the another chapter of dil kya kare.....❤️

Don't forget to do vote and give your lovely reviews to the chapter.....❤️

16priyanshi happy birthday dear enjoy your day with lost of love and happiness stay happy and healthy dear....❤️

Here is your gift do enjoy the chapter❤️
___________________________________________

Two days flews away and now there is hustle bustle around luthra house as they fixed the engagement of Kritika and Rohit by today evening.....

All are busy in the preparation as very less time is left for the engagement....

Shrishti supervising the decoration which workers are doing as she didn't do much heavy work....

Rakhi and naina were working in kitchen and preparing the foods for all of them as they are working from long time and now it's afternoon....

Rishabh and Sameer were checking lighting and sound connection for today's function as they want it to be grand....

Mahesh is with kiyu as he was hell bent on not going to school today....so Mahesh is playing with him in the garden....

And what about our preeta luthra she was running here and there checking all the things so that nothing can be missed out at the moment....

Preeta- are yeh tho Kritika and Rohit ke kapde hain....(sees the clothes which are kept in guest room) unko deke ati hoon....

She is walking towards the room when she gets pulled by someone....and he holds her hands and drags her towards dining table while glaring....

Preeta- Karan...chodo na dekho bhaut kaam hain abhi bilkul bhi time nahi hain ke main beth ke khau.....

Karan- no preeta tum abhi isi vakat mere samne beth kar Kahane vali hoon....are tumne kal bhi yahi Kiya tha kha lungi Kah lungi karke nahi khaya Tha....and then low feel Kar rahi thi....so abhi muzhe koi behas nahi sunni tum kha rahi hoon abhi....(he makes her sits on the table)

Preeta- Karan is baar main paka kha lungi....please na dekho na bhaut kaam hain....sab kaam kar rahe hain aur main beth kar khau accha nahi lagta na.....

Karan- I don't care kisi ko accha lage na lage....main tumhari health sein related koi risk nahi Lena chata....(he argued)

Preeta- main pakka promise karti hoon na....main baad Main kha lungi....please please Maan jao na....(she makes puppy face)

Karan- tumhe lag raha hain aisa karne sein main maan Lunga....so you are mistaken.....

One worker comes there and intrupteed them in between....

Worker- maam...yeh sab main leke aa gaya hoon....yeh kaha rakhna hain....

Preeta- ohh Haan....aapne la diya na...rukiye main apko batati hoon....Karan main abhi ayi Haan....

Karan- preeta...preeta ruko....(but she didn't listened to him and leaves with the worker) bajarbatti kabhi meri baat nahi sunti....

Karan looks at preeta who is again pulls herself in the work and huffs....Rishabh sees him and moves towards him....

Rishabh- oyyy kya hua Haan....kya dekh raha hain....

Karan- kuch nahi preeta ko....dekh na baat he nahi Manti....kabsein bol raha hoon ke kuch khaa le fir kaam karna par nahi meri baat manle vho preeta kaha.....

Rishabh- koi nahi na....vho khaa legi baad Main....vaise aaj Mr Anuj kapoor bhi aa rahe hain....maine unhe invite Kiya hain Kritika ke engagement keliye....