waiting...😩

Hey there is new chapter of dil kya kare....❤️

It's long time i am not updating this story missed this or not.....

So without wasting time we will start with the story.....

___________________________________________

In hospital....

Preeta is now working in on of the most famous hospital of bangalore as physiotherapist....to bringing up her child....she being lovable and caring to all of her pecient and they loves her the same....she was now head of her department....she is earning well inof to give good and healthy future to kiyansh.....

She was in her cabin when her phones ring and picked it seeing Naina's name flashing on the it....

Naina- hey what's up....janemaan Kab arahi hain milne apne us chote packet ko lekar....

Preeta- ha arahai hoon baba....aja shaam ko jaise he vho school sein chotata hain main vaha aa jaungi....abh khush....

Naina- are khush Matlab....bhaut khush tuzhe Pata hain Maa aur bhai usein itna yaad karte hain pucho maat.....

Preeta- yeah I missed them to....vaise baki sab kese chal raha hain...

Naina- Mera tho sab maze main tu Bata....kiyansh kahi zyada pareshan tho nahi karta....

Preeta- pareshan nahi....bahut zyada pareshan....by god uske chote sein dimag main kitne sawal hote hain....aur janab nakhare bhi bahut hote hain....aur usko subha jaldi uthna bhi ek task hota hain....(Naina laughs listening her)

Naina-awleee....but he is cute....

Preeta-  yeah he is...and he is the reason now for my smile and everything....(knocks lands on preeta's door)Naina I'll call you back....I think some pecient is out there....

Naina- ohk ohk....you attain.....

They cuts the call and preeta called the person in who is waiting outside she was her pecient and she attains her....time skips like that and it was time of kiyansh school off.....she leaves to pick him up....

At school....

Preeta is standing outside the gate to wait for her small munchkin who can come any time soon...

All the children's are running towards their mother and father who are comes to pick them up....preeta sees kiyansh who is coming towards her running calling her....she smiles seeing him....

Kiyu- mumma....mumma...(he comes and huged her who is siting on her knees)

Preeta- kesa hain mere baby....Tiffin finish Kiya....(he smiles sheepishly) what iska matalb finish nahi Kiya na....

Kiyu- thoda sa Kiya Tha fir Mera tummy full ho gaya....saachi....

Preeta- accha...chal badmash massi ke Ghar Jana hain....vho intzaar Kar rahi hain....(picks him up and goes to the car)

Kiyu- yayyy....massi ke Ghar jayenge....unhone kaha tha ke vho mere liye chokilates lekar ayi hain....

Preeta- vese aap massi sein milne keliye excited ho ya chocolate keliye....

Kiyu- dono....(she smiles)

He settled him inside the car comfortably and hooked the seat belt....and herself settled on the driving sit...and starts to drove towards Naina's house....