pain of heart...💔😭

Hey guys I am back with another chapter of dil kya kare....❤️

So without wasting time we will start with the chapter.....

___________________________________________

Karan was just looking at kiyu with so much emotions....he moved his face towards preeta and just lost in her face and that moment....

He is seeing her right infront of him after so many years....his love his wife and mother of his child.....but she is the same one nothing is changed in her that innocence in her eyes....is just same after so many years also....

He just moves to her embracing her in his arms and starts crying like baby who found is mother after being lost.....preeta is taken aback because of sudden hug....her shoulder is wetting because of his continuous tears....

She is about to move her hands to hug him back but stopped in middle fisting her hands tightly.....she closed her eyes and lone tear escaped her eyes....she was controlling her self and her emotions....she don't want to be weak infront of him....

He breaks the and cupped her face....looking at her with teary eyes and red nose.....his eyes is filled with happiness love and pain....she is staring him emotionally controlling her tears which are gathered in her eyes after seeing his broken state.....

Karan- muzhe yakeen tha tum ho....tum muzhe akele nahi chodke ja sakti....muzhe Pata tha kyuki in hawao main tumhare hone ka ehsaas tha....aur vho ehsaas jhoot nahi tha.....jhoot nahi tha....tum thi....

He hugged her again crying in her embarce heart out.....all the pain and wait he is letting out infront her.....

After batteling with her heart she give up and hugged him back.....hidding her face in his neck....she closed her eyes feeling him after so many years....his warmth and the love which his embarce provides she missed it in all those years so much.....

Radhika,Rohit and Naina seeing them emotionally with the small smile on their face....and what about our small munchkin he is all confuse.....

He moves to them and pulled the preeta's dress little....preeta brokes the hug and sees him.....Karan also sees him with the smile as he was looking at them with confuse glance....but he is glaring Karan cutely.....making Karan confuse regarding what is going in his mind....

Kiyu moves and hugged preeta tightly she hugs him back....Karan smiles seeing them....but then he noticed kiyu who is looking at him with the angry pout....

Kiyu- Mr.handsome apne meri mumma ko hug kyu Kiya.....vho bhi mere sein pehle....

Listening him Karan eyes widened as his son gets jelouse.....but it's made him chuckle as he is just like him when it comes to preeta they don't want to share her love with anyone else.....

Karan- vho Kya hain na kiyu....(but preeta cuted him)

Preeta- kiyu kuch nahi hain....chalo hume Ghar Jana hain....

Kiyu- par mumma mere Mr handsome sein tho aap thik sein mili he nahi.....

Preeta- kiyu muzhe kisi sein nahi milna....aap chalo ghat abhi mere saath....

Kiyu- par mumma....(she glares him and he keeps quite seeing his mumma angry this much for first time)

Karan- preeta meri baat tho suno.....

Preeta- muzhe kuch nahi suna....jho sunna tha vho 5 Saal phele sun liya....

Naina- preeta ek baar tho uski baat suna le....

Preeta- aap sab sein muzhe yeh umeed nahi thi....aap logo ne muzhesin itni Badi baat chupayi....kyu....

Radhika- humara tumsein kuch chupane ka maksad nahi tha....hum tho bass tum dono ko saath khush dekhna chahte the....