Secret meeting🤭

Hey guys I am back with the another chapter of Dil kya kare.....❤️

So don't forget to do vote and give your lovely reviews to the chapter✨️
___________________________________________

It's different morning with different excitement as today is haldi and marriage of Rohit and Kritika So there is alot of rush bush going on.....

Guest are there and they are giving their blessings to groom and bride applying haldi on them.....

Anuj is also present there in the function having his eyes fixed on preeta....Karan noticed this but controlled his anger when Rishabh makes him remember about their plan....but still he is observing his every action So that can't harm preeta when he is not around her.....

Rakhi looks at karan and preeta who were standing far from eachother....

Rakhi(mind)- yeh Karan aur preeta itne dur dur kyu hain....kahi kal vho photo's vali baat sein in dono ke bich koi jhagda tho nahi hoon gaya....agar aisa hua na tho Karan ke tho maine Daat dena hain....lekin abhi jaati hoon uske pass aur usko leke aati hoon......

She goes to karan and holds his hand and takes him with her and he looks at her confusingly but then noticed preeta....

Rakhi- abh bhai aur bhabhi haldi lagane vale hain....so jao aur dono saath main haldi lagao.....(holds preeta's hand and keeps Karan's hand over it)

Karan- lekin Mom main.....(she glares him and he nodded and preeta pretends to be sad) yahi tho main chahta tha kabsein iske pass aana thank you mom...(smiles internally but makes straight face)

Karan and preeta walks towards Rohit and Kritika and Anuj glance at their entwined hand and burns in anger....

Anuj- koi baat nahi batware ke chingari tho maine tum dono ke bich Daal he di hain....abh Kab yeh chingari aag pakade ke aur tumhare is rishte ko khatam kar degi tum dono ko pata he nahi chalega aur vaise bhi aaj tho main preeta ko apna Bana Kar rahunga abh tho usko apne pyaar ke baare main batake rahunga.....vaise bhi abh shyad he vho is cricketer ke saath rehna chaegi kyuki iske character par jho sawal Kiya hain isne aur kal raat dono saath bhi nahi the....accha hain......(smriks in mind)

Karan and preeta applying haldi on Rohit and Kritika and blessings them for life long happiness.....

Karan looks at preeta and she looks at him while applying haldi on bride and groom....Karan winks at her and she widened her eyes but then shakes her head with smile.....

Kiyu comes running to them and pulls preeta's duppta and they smiles at him....

Kiyu- mumma muzhe bhi lagana hain....(she nodded with smile and helps him to apply haldi on Kritika's face with his tiny hands) happy Holi Bua....par aaj tho Holi he nahi hain.....(he pouts and all laughs hearing him)

Preeta- baby aaj haldi hain Holi nahi....(he looks at her confusingly) umm abh dekho aaj shaam ko Bua ke shaddi hain and unko aaj bhaut pretty dikhna hain kyu hain na....(he nodded) so sab unhe haldi laga rahe hain taki vho aur glow kare.....samjhe....(he nodded and then dipped his hand in haldi again and signs preeta to come close) kyu....(he pouts) accha baba aa rahi hoon....(she bends little towards him)

He apply haldi on her face with his tiny hands and she smiles looking at him...Karan is also looking at them with smile....kiyu moves and kisses her forehead making her smile....she cups his face and kisses his cheeks.....

Kiyu- abh aap bhi glow karoge....(Karan leaves from there and goes upstairs) papa....are papa kaha Gaye yahi tho the....(looks around sadly) muzhe unhe bhi haldi lagani thi....

Preeta- baby aap sad kyu hoon Gaye are Papa yahi honge....aap baad Main laga Lena....aur abh is sad face par smile Lao jaldi Varna dekho sab sad hoon jayenge chotu sister bhi.....(kiyu looks at her)