dil ke aur...❤️

Hey guys I am back with another chapter of dil kya kare...❤️

So without wasting time we will start with the chapter....

___________________________________________

It's morning and sun rays are peeking inside the room making Karan to stirs in the sleep...he wakes up and sees kiyansh who is sleeping over him....one Clam and beautiful smile crept on his lips....seeing him so close to him....his little hairs are falling over his forehead just like Karan making him look more cute in sleep....

His hands are wrapped around his neck...Karan departed himself from his holds and make him sleep on the bed carefuly....

He pecks his forehead and covers him with quilt properly....and off the ac as it's getting cold....putting pillows on the side of him he leaves to the bathroom....

After sometime he comes and sees the sleepy head is still sleeping drowing in his dreamland....he moves to him and sits beside him....and creases his hairs....calls him softly....

Karan- kiyu....champ utho dekho subha ho gayi hain....wake up kiyu.....(shakes him lightly)

Kiyu- nahi na mumma bass thodi Der....(covers himself with quilt)

Karan- kiyu mumma main hoon....apka Mr handsome chalo utho jaldi main apko aaj ready karunga agar aap utho tho jaldi....

Kiyu- sacchi aap muzhe ready karenge...yayyy....(he sits on the bed excitedly)

Karan(laughed)- chalo abh apko ready karte hain....come....(picks him up and takes him to bathroom)

After sometime he comes taking him wrapped in towel.....and makes him stand on the bed....

Kiyu- Mr handsome mere kapde....

Karan- are haa....aap ek kaam karo aise he raho main Radhika aunty ke pass sein lekar aata hoon...(he nodded jumping on the bed) kiyu gir jaoge sidhe betho main ata hoon....(he leaves)

He goes to Radhika room but didn't find her so he moves to kitchen and sees her working....she saw him....

Radhika- are Karan beta tum yaha....kuch kaam tha....

Karan- ha aunty vho kiyu ke kapde kaha hain school ke....vho usein ready karna Tha....

Radhika- are Karan beta yeh tum kyu Kar Rahe hoon....muzhe ya Naina ko bol dete....

Karan- are nahi aunty muzhe accha lagta hain uske saath time spend karke....aap batao na.....

Radhika- tum jao room main....main Naina ko bhejti hoon kapde lekar....

Karan- thik hain....

Karan leaves and Radhika goes to naina and tells her to give kiyu uniform to Karan....

Here Karan comes and sees him who is still jumping on the bed....

Karan- kiyu gira jaoge beta....sit muzhe apke hairs dry karne hain....nahi tho apko cold hoga....

Kiyu sits on the bed and Karan sits behind him....he takes towel and starts wipping his wet hairs....kiyu was giggling and laughing....

Karan- kya hua Hass kyu rahe hoon....

Kiyu- vho jab mumma bhi aise karti hain na tho muzhe accha lagta hain tho hassi ati hain....

Karan- accha ji.....(he hears knock on the door) are Naina aao na....

Naina- yeh kiyu ke kapde....ek din main kitni gehri bonding ho gayi hain na tum dono ke....

Karan- ha Pata nahi but accha lagta hain iske saath time spend karke....aur iski yeh smile dekhke ek alag sa sukoon milta hain dil...may be you find it weird but don't know why I feel some connection with him....