Forever💕

Hey guys I am back with the another chapter of Dil kya kare❤️

Don't forget to do vote and give your lovely reviews to the chapter😍
___________________________________________

It's preeta's fourth month and she is working in hospital and she also have her appointment today and she is speaking on the call with Karan....

Karan- main kuch nahi suna chahta main aa raha aa raha Matlab aa raha hoon....

Preeta- tum itne ziddi kyu hoon Karan...are main already hospital main hoon....aur main chali jaungi na check up keliye.....

Karan- main nahi pregnancy main tum ziddi hoon gayi hoon....are muzhe kitne sare sawal hain doctor ko puchne keliye....

Preeta- vho kya hain na meri dost inshort meri doctor ko tum nahi chaiye hoon kyuki last time tumne uska dimag khaa liya tha....so she strictly said me ke main tumhe na Lau....(he pouts)

Karan- tum uski maat suno samjhi...she is crack doctor....are main first time yeh sab experience kar raha hoon na tho muzhe kya pata....abh muzhe jho sawal hain vho tho main puchunga....and you can't stop me....

Preeta- Karan fine aa jao.....

Karan- lo aa gaya.....(the door opens and she gets surprised seeing him)

Preeta- phone sein aa gaye kya tum....yaha yahi bahar the....

Karan- nahi main tho yahi aa raha tha phone par baat karte karte....and I have something for you.....(he takes out chocolate from his pocket and she licks her lips)

Preeta- chocolate....muzhe yahi khaane ka Maan kar raha tha....(she takes it from him and he smiles)

Karan- are maine chocolate dii tumhe tho tumhe bhi tho muzhe kuch meetha Dena chaiye na....(holds her through waist and she sees him while eating chocolate and he smiles seeing her cute adorable face)

Preeta(show him the chocolate)- chocolate....lekin main yeh kyu du yeh tho tumne mere liye layi thi na....(she says cutely)

Karan- Haan tho yeh tumhari he hain....lekin main tho apna meetha aise bhi le sakta hoon....(he creases the corner of her lips and the chocolate which is spreaded near her lips) lelu.....

She sees him and he leans close to her....she closes her eyes and he holds the chocolate which is in her hand and keeps on the table....

Karan smooches her lips in his sucking the left over chocolate which was near her lips....preeta breathes heavily and holds his collar and her other hand clutches his hairs tightly.....

Karan sucks her lips again and then moves back....preeta looks down shyly with close eyes....

Karan puts his finger under her chin and made her look at him....she smiles looking at him and raises her eyebrow....

Karan- abh aise sharmao maat hum Ghar par nahi hain tumhare cabin main hain....you know na when you smile like this it's do something here....(keeps her hand on his chest near his heart)

Preeta- tho apne is dil ko kabu main rakho aur abh chalo....fir uske baki ke bhi appointments bhi honge....(he nodded)

They leaves her cabin and moves towards gynecologist cabin....preeta knocks on the door and she said come in and she smiles seeing preeta....

Karan comes from behind and smiles sheepishly....preeta and her friend chuckles seeing him and they sits on the chair....

Isha- so Karan jiju....aaj aap yaha..preeta ne mera massage nahi diya tha kya apko.....

Karan- hey main pati hoon iska....tu muzhe aane keliye mana karegi...(she and preeta laughs)

Isha- fine fine...main mazak kar rahi thi ...tho preeta chale tumhare check up keliye.....(she nodded) Karan main na teri biwi ko thodi Der keliye le jaa rahi hoon bass ohk.....(she says teasingly and he glares her) chal preeta....