Staying apart👀

Hey guys I am back with the another chapter of Dil kya kare....❤️

Don't forget to do vote and give your lovely reviews to the chapter....✨️

___________________________________________

Karan were sitting beside preeta holding her hand in his...he didn't slept and just waiting for her to gain consciousness he is rubbing her back of her hand slowly....

It's been 2 hours she didn't wake up making him worried....he is not able to see her like that she is looking so drain out and pale....which is broking his heart....

He felt her fingers moving slowly and her grip gets tight around his hand...she starts mummering something in her unconscious state and he looks at tensely creasing her hairs to calm her....

Karan- preeta kuch nahi hua hain...you are fine....I am here....kuch nahi hua hain preeta...main idhar he hoon....ankeh kholo preeta....

She opens her eyes with the jerk and shouts his name....she looks at him who is sitting beside her looking at her worriedly....

Without wasting time she sits on the bed and pulled him in the hug hidding her face in his neck being scared....Karan hugs her back as he felt her shivering in his arms....she starts crying clutching on him tightly....

Preeta- Karan...vho...vho photo's...main tum...muzhe par yak...yakeen karo Karan...main...main vho nahi hoon...please trust me....

Karan- preeta shhh iske baare main baat maat karo....pehle tho tum shaant hoon jao....please stop crying babydoll...main yahi hoon Tumhare pass....(creases her hairs and kisses back of her head softly)

He tries to break the hug but she didn't let him and keep hugging him...she is not crying but still she didn't broke the hug feeling calm in his embarce....he rubs her back and patted it slowly and closes his eyes keeping her close to him....

She herself broke the hug After sometime and then looks into his eyes and some tears brims in her eyes remembering about her dream...what will happen if her dream become true or Karan didn't trust her in this matter....

Karan- preeta...(he is about to wipes her tears but stops his hands and fisted them and closes his eyes and open them taking deep breath)kya hua hain preeta kyu roo rahi hoon....

Preeta(she holds his hand)- Karan vho photo's....tumne dekha unhe...kya tumhe vho sab Sach lag raha hain....bolo tumne unpar yakeen nahi Kiya....bolo tumhe un photo's sein jyada muzhpar yakeen hain...hain na Karan tumhe muzhpe yakeen.....(she says slowly gulping back her tears he looks at her emotionally)

He takes his hands back from her and stands....she looks at her empty hands and then at him fearfuly....she goes back to him and makes him turn to her....

Preeta- Karan bolo na...chup kyu hoon...bolo na tumne nahi Kiya na un tasweero par yakeen....bolo na Karan muzhe daar laga raha hain....

Karan- dekho preeta stress maat lo...tumhare liye itna stress Lena thik nahi hain....dekho doctor ne kaha hain tumhe kisi bhi chiz ka stress nahi lene Dena hain so pehle tho tum shaant hoon jao....(holds her shoulder and makes her sits on the bed)

Preeta- nahi pehle tum Mera jawab do...kya tumne...kya tumne un photo's ko dekha....kya tumhe lagta hain ke maine tumhe dhoka diya hain...tumpar cheat Kiya hain....bolo....

Karan- preeta maine dekhi vho photo's....aur usme kitna jhoot hain kitna Sach hain muzhe nahi pata...(she looks at him) aur nahi main abhi uske baare main baat karna chahta hoon....dekho muzhe uske baare main abhi kuch nahi sochna...

Preeta- kya Matlab Karan kitna Sach hain aur kitna jhoot hain....(she moves back and stands) usme kuch Sach nahi hain karan....vho sari photos jhooti hain....kya tu..tumne unko...sa..Sach Maan liya....(she says brokenly)