leap....✌️

Hey guys hope so you are liking the story line....

I am thinking to start new story also can I start I want all of you support and suggestions so that I can start new story also....

I have plot in my mind if you all want it then I can start with it also....

Please tell....🥺

___________________________________________

Start with the chapter....

In bangalore....

4 year's leap.....

Preeta is leaving with her small munchkin in her own house which she buys on kiyansh 2nd birthday and then they sifts here living their life with full of masti and happiness....

Naina and Radhika Don't want preeta to sifts anywhere but preeta convience them then she starts her new life in small house not so small but comfortable and cossy and gives homely feeling to both....

So moving towards preeta she is searching someone in whole room and some giggling sounds can also heard by her....

Preeta- are yeh kiyu kaha chup gaya...dikh he nahi raha Hain....

Kiyansh was hiding behind the bed and peeks outside little and saw that his mumma is finding him and he starts to laugh silently keeping hand on his mouth he loves to trouble her so much....

Preeta saw that he is hiding from her and where she knows but she is pretending that she is not able to find him....

Preeta- hayyy...main tho thak gayi....yeh kiyu tho kahi mil he nahi raha(seeing towards bed)tho maine Jo Chocolates layi hain vho main kise dungi....

Kiyu-mumma ne chokilates layi hain...jau kya...no mumma scold karegi unhe aja subha sein itna trouble Kiya mummako...par chokilate(he starts to think keeping one finger on his chin)

Preeta- koi nahi kiyu baby nahi mil raha tho kya hua yeh tasty chocolates main aur uski Naina massi khayenge...Kitna Mazza ayega....chalo jati hoon...

Kiyu- mumma no....kiyu yaha hain....(she turns seeing him narrowing her eyes)

Seeing her narrowed eyes he again hide behind the bed and starts peeking outside the bed while saying....

Kiyu-mumma kiyu sorry hain...aap usein maat scold karo na....main sacchi wala sorry hoon...aur chokilates bhi kisi ko maat do please....

Seeing his innocence preeta smiled and slaping her forehead she moves to him picking him in her arms she made him stands on the bed....

Preeta- yeh kya tha baby....aap mumma ko trouble kar rahe the....so bad....

Kiyu- no mumma....main tho bass itnu si(showing his fingers)masti kar raha tha...

Preeta- aur aap masti kyu Kar Rahe the baby....

Kiyu- vho aap jab angry hoti hain na tho apki yeh nose(touching her nose)red ho jati hain...sacchi aur aap cute lagti hain....(he smiled)

Preeta remember something....

Flashback....

Both Karan and preeta were running in the corridor preeta was chasing Karan...running behind him taking his cricket bat....

Karan- babydoll no...please dekho lag jayegi....agar idhar udhar lag gayi tho fir tumhe he problem hogi....

Preeta- what....beshram luthra....sahi naam hain yeh tumhare liye koi sharam varam ati hain ke nahi tumhe ha....ky bola tumne Rakhi maa ko....