New day...🌸🤍

Hey guys I am back with the chapter of dil kya kare....❤️

Hope you guys are liking the story line....we will start with the chapter without wasting time....

Reminder....✌️

Mature content is ahead in chapter please read it on your own risk and skip it if you are uncomfortable...❤️

___________________________________________

Preeta was sitting on the bed making some list for the things which she needs to bring from market....

Karan comes out from the bathroom taking one hot shower....he was just in his towel which wrapped around his waist.....

He is standing in front of mirror while dying his wet hairs with dryer....water droplets are falling over his body from hairs to his neck and from neck to his chest and then it traveled to his belly button....

Preeta sees him and starts staring his hot body seeing his each and every action....the hotness of him is doing something to her heart....she is not able to concentrate on her work as he was distracting her....she tries to look away but again sees him with the corner of her eyes....

Karan was seeing her from the mirror but it is unknown to her....he is smriking in his mind seeing her staring his body....he turns little and she looks away......

She stands up from the bed dropping her pen and started to move but sees him standing infront her.....she looks at him and then adverts her gaze from him....

He starts to move towards her slowly she sees this and starts to move backward.....in the mean time she was caged between him and cupboard Karan sees her who is looking down with the nervousness as she caught by him when she was staring him and now she is sure he is going tease her for that....how can he missed such golden opportunity to tease his wifey....

Karan moves his hand to her face and creased it slowly....she closed her eyes feeling his touch....he moved his finger to her neck and creases it sensually making her breath hitched.....she helds his shoulder tightly with closed eyes....Karan smiled seeing his effect on her.....

Karan- vaise jab dur khada tha tab tho Badi meri body dekhi jaa rahi thi aur abh jab itne pass hoon tho ankhein band Kar rakhi hain.....open your eyes babydoll......(he wishpers the last line moving closer to her ear nuzzling there softly)

She opend her eyes feeling his hot breath on her neck....he moves back and sees into her eyes with the intensity in them that make her heart to beat faster.....

Karan- kya hua mere pass ane sein dhadkane tezz ho rahi hain.....dil main kuch mehsus ho raha hain....you know what's it is the same feeling which I felt when you was around me.....wanna feel that.....

He holds her hand and keeps it over his chest near his heart....she could feel his racing heart beats.....she sees him and he looks at her and moved his hands to her waist....

Feeling his cold hands on her waist she gasped.....he moves close to her face and traced her face with his nose....she closed her eyes digging her nails in his back....

He placed soft kisses on her face....feeling his feathers like kisses one beautiful smile crept on her lips....she enjoyed the way he was gently showering kisses on her face....he sees her face which is showing nothing but only happiness and that made him smile....

He moves to her neck placing kisses over there....his soft kisses changed in wet one and he starts putting wet kisses on her neck region....she arched her neck little back giving him more excess....