meet the cutest duo...❤️

Hey guys I am back with another chapter of dil kya kare...❤️

So without wasting time we will start with the chapter....

___________________________________________

Karan enters in the room and stopped feeling something better and soothing feeling which that room is providing him....

He looks at room keenly and trying to figure out that what is there which is providing him different kind of feeling and there is no word for it....he keeps his hand on his heart and closed his eyes preeta's smiling face flashes on and smiles crept on his lip....

Karan- preeta....(he whispers and opens his eyes)

Karan- yeh kya ho raha hain....kisi ajnabi ke Ghar muzhe preeta ka ehsaas kyu ho raha hain....yeh kya ho raha hain mere saath....(he takes deep breath)

Karan- ek kaam karta hoon fresh ho jata hoon.....thoda thik feel hoga....

He opens his back and takes out towel from it and goes to the bathroom for getting fresh....

After getting fresh he changes in comfortable cloths and sits on the bed....and calls sameer telling him he reaches safely and talked with him for some time he cuted the call....

So for passing the time he though to arrange his clothes in the cupboard and he started doing it....Rohit was passes by the room and sees him...he moves to him...

Rohit- main kuch help karu....(karan startled) aa.. .sorry tum tho shock ho Gaye....vho main yaha sein ja raha tha tho tumhe dekha...tho Socha tumhari madat karne auo...

Karan- nahi main Kar lunga....thanks for asking....

Rohit- vese main Kar sakta hoon....muzhe accha lagega apki help karke....

Karan- accha ohk agar tum itna keh rahe hoon tho....come....(Rohit smiles and moves to him helping him)

Rohit- vese apke matches hain na....yaha..

Karan- ha but abhi do teen din just practice hain....then matches hain....

They were arranging his clothes in the cupboard and other stuffs....Rohit was taking cloth from the bag when his eyes landed on one photo frame he takes it and sees....he smiles seeing preeta's photo and looks at Karan with small smile....Karan sees him....

Karan- kya hua tumhe...(he sees photo) yeh photo...(Rohit gives him the photo and he placed it on night stand)

Rohit- vese yeh kon hain....(he ask him to know what will he answer)

Karan- mmm....vho yeh meri wife hain....(says with the smile looking at preeta's photo)

Rohit- seems you loves your wife so much....

Karan- yeah...bahut pyaar karta hoon....bhaut....(says with little tears in his eyes and Rohit smiles looking at him)

Rohit- she is lucky to have you....

Karan- no I am the luckiest one to have her as life partner....aa Rohit vho do na.....(he changes the topic as he was getting emotional thinking about her)

Rohit- ha...(he passes it)

Then they arrange the all the things clearly and sits on the bed....

Karan- thanks buddy for helping me....

Rohit- mention not....waise aap niche kyu nahi chalte....abhi vaise bhi khane ka time Hone Vala hain....

Karan- aa tum jao main washroom hoke Ata hoon....(he nodded and leave)