Another Great Night

The next morning I wake up at around noon time. I didn’t sleep at all last night because I couldn’t stop thinking about my incredible, but confusing, night. I randomly meet this amazing guy, he brings me, we almost kiss and he asks me to go see him play tonight? Is this all really happening? But, sadly, there’s still a chance that this Kim girl is his girlfriend. They go out to eat together and only an hour later she calls him. Only girlfriends do that kind of stuff right?

I wouldn’t really know because I’ve never had a serious boyfriend before. I dated a few guys in high school but none of them felt…right and none of them looked as attractive as Wesley.

Anyways, the first thing I do this morning is call Triple A to check on the status of my car. They said they picked it up last night but it needs some major repairing; repairing that I can’t afford at the moment. I tell them about my situation and they said they can hold it there until I am able to pay the full amount. Great, I’m not going to have a car for a while especially since I’m being paid minimum wage. The only option I have is to call my parents and ask them to send some money. So, I do that and without any hesitation my dad agrees to send me a check as soon as he can.

As the day goes on, I start to think about calling Wesley and asking him for a ride. Would asking him to come and pick me up be too much? I mean we seriously just met last night and he already drove me around once. But, hey, he offered. So, I decide to type the number written on the napkin into my phone and send him a text that says:

Hey Wes, it’s Tori…the girl you met last night. I’m not going to have my car for a little while but I would love to go to your show tonight. Can I take you up on your offer for a ride?

The moment I hit send butterflies start to flutter in my stomach. There’s something about this guy that drives me crazy and makes my heart race. When I feel my phone vibrate, I immediately reach for my phone and unlock it to read his response.

Of course you can! I’ll be there around 7. And, Tori…I remember who you are haha.

I love how he’s even funny through text message! I decide not to respond so I don’t seem too eager to meet up with him, but in reality I am already running to my closet picking out what to wear. It takes me forever to choose what I believe is the perfect outfit! But, of course, it ends up being a dress, which happens to show the right amount of cleavage, and heels. By time I’m done finishing up my hair and makeup, I hear my phone go off and its Wes saying that he’s outside.

I rush out the door and see him leaning on his car while holding the passenger’s door open. Who said chivalry was dead? I greet him and thank him for holding the door and he returns to his driver’s seat. He looks at me quickly then starts the car. “Well, you clean up nice.” He says with his little, cute laugh.

“Aw thank you! You do too.” I say noticing that he’s wearing jeans with a long sleeve button down shirt that just so happens to show off his muscles. God, could Wesley be any more perfect? On the way to the concert we learn little more basic things about each other and I can’t help but feels a connection between us. Hopefully, he feels the same way.

When we arrive at the House of Blues, the place isn’t too packed or too empty. Wes leads his way and says, “I’m going to bring you in the back so you can meet the guys!” The very moment I see these guys for the first time I notice that they are also very attractive men. One of the boys with brown, curly hair and hazel eyes is tuning up his guitar while the other very muscular guy with blonde hair and blue eyes is writing in what looks like his journal. “Hey, guys!” Wes says stopping and waiting for me to stand next to him. “This is Tori! Tori, this is Keaton, my little bro.” He says while pointing to the one tuning up his guitar.