There's Always Truth to Dreams

A/N: ALL DREAMS/ FLASHBACKS AND TEXT MESSAGES WILL ALWAYS BE IN ITALICS.

The room is completely black and I’m lying in bed. Strangely, this isn’t my bed or Wesley’s. A familiar body lies down next to me and I cuddle in closer to him. He starts to play with my hair and I place my head on his chest. I can hear his heart beating way faster than normal. Is he nervous? I readjust myself so that I’m facing him with my head at the same level as his. I see his shadowy figure lean in towards me and his lips brush up against mine. The way his lips felt against mine makes me think that this is, without a doubt, Wesley.

We continue to kiss as Wes gently turns me onto my back and his body is on top of mine. I reach for the bottom of his shirt and quickly pull it up over his head and throw it to the ground. I start to feel up his chest and then make my way down to his rock hard abs. I can picture exactly what they look like in my mind. He grabs me and arches my back up so he can easily take my shirt off. While he plants kisses up and down my neck, I reach behind me and unclip my bra. His lips come back to mine as he lays me down once again. His hands wander up and down my body eventually making their way to my pants. He goes to take them off and I don’t stop him. This moment is just too perfect.

We both get naked and don’t waste any time getting to it. I lay back and let Wes do all the work. As we both reach the point of uncontrollable pleasure, we both do our share of moaning. We both start to relax and Wes leans towards me giving me one last kiss. Then, I hear someone open the door and turn on the light. Wes pulls away from our kiss and I open my eyes. The moment I look into the eyes of the man hovering over me a pit forms in my stomach. I’m not looking into Wes’s familiar hazel eyes…I’m looking into a pair of blue eyes. Drew just looks at me and smiles. I push him off of me to see who was at the door and, of course, it’s the one person I was hoping it wouldn’t be.

Wes is just standing there in complete shock. I can tell he’s hurt by the look in his eyes. I even think I see a tear roll down his cheek. Wow, I guess he really does love me. “Wes…” I go to say but he just walks out. I jump up and throw on my clothes. I figure out we are in the boys’ house as I walk down the hall trying to find Wes. I find him in his room throwing anything that comes in his way. “Wes, I’m sorry…I didn’t….” I have no fucking idea what to say.

He turns to look at me with his face beat red. “Don’t tell me you’re sorry because I know you’re not. I see the way you look at Drew. You’ve wanted him all along, haven’t you? Well, you’ll be better off with him anyways.” Right after he says this, he just disappears. His figure is gone and I’m left in his empty bedroom. I didn’t get to say one word to him and he’s gone…forever.

I wake up in a cold sweat from that horrifying dream. I look straight ahead and realize I’m in my room and that I’m safe. I start to relax realizing that everything that just happened was a dream, and only a dream. I did not have sex with Drew, why would I ever do that? I feel someone stir next to me in bed and I turn around desperately needing to see Wes’s peaceful face. But when I turn around I see someone with their face completely turned and under the covers. The only thing I can see is an arm that has a tattoo on the bicep. The tattoo says ‘Blessed’. Oh shit…Drew. I guess people are right when they say that there is always truth in dreams.

******

PLOT TWIST.

So, yes, Tori and Drew did end up sleeping together the night of the party.

But, how did this happen?

Will Drew or Tori remember anything from that night?

How wil they react when they figure out what they did?

STAY TUNED;)

VOTE COMMENT AND TWEET ME @TORIRENEEX3