Explosion of ecstasy

Olivia felt overwhelmed by the presence of this woman so close to her, Heather stood high on her legs to such a degree that when looking straight forward, she had only her full lips smiling in view.

She bit her lip in response, wanting to kiss those but its rare to find another woman willing to do this, was Heather toying with her?

Heather though couldn't wait any longer, Charka still softly caressed her from the inside and she felt like exploding, felt like grabbing Olivia and ripping her dress away.

But Charka's influence didn't have her that tightly, she still felt like taking it slow on the other half of her mental spectrum, and wanted to savour this moment.

"Olivia..." She said in whisper "Do something"

Tilting her chin up Olivia's lips met Heather's and they kissed, her arms came around and they shared the embrace, drawing each other tightly together.

The kissing heated up and Olivia pushed her back, found a couch then pushed Heather onto it.

It was a free for all now and Heather didn't care where to drag and to hold, her drop to the couch further ripped the dress between her breasts and her thick legs vengefully forced the bottom half of it up to above her hips.

Laying there with hair sprawled Heather looked like she wore only a torn shirt now, but Olivia was in awe over her clean shaven loins that was free of lingerie all this time... How utterly seductive.

She hooked her hand in behind her back then drew in the strings that held the blue dress in place, it bloomed open and slid down with the help of a shrug, and all Olivia ended in was panties and a corset, white at least, and teasingly sat squeezed tightly so her breasts formed beautiful globes above it.

Heather liked what she saw, but to her annoying tickled flower Olivia was a bit too slow.

Bringing up her hands she tucked them into the diamond tare between her breasts and slowly helped it open up further and further, with every slow rip at the cotton Olivia's breathing escalated.

The tare now ran down her belly slowly exposing her skin, then her navel, until it tore open leaving Heather bare before her.

"Off with the corset" she said "I want to feel your skin against mine"

Olivia reached up and tucked at the string under her arm, as the dress did before the time it took to open that corset probably took seconds compared to how long it took to get dressed in.

When it fell and Olivia stood topless before her Heather couldn't contain herself any longer.

She quickly rose to her feet and clutched her in the arms, twisted and rested Olivia slowly on the couch, breathing now reached a climax as Heather climbed on, one knee came in between her legs, brushing her softly as it settled.

When Heather felt she had a lean on the couch she drove her leg into Olivia's loins and the woman softly moaned biting her lip again, that wasn't supposed to target the epicenter, it was merely a tease.

But judging each other's faces the lust was now so well oiled the slightest idea of getting close to the action had emotions spiking.

"You ready?" Heather asked.

"Didn't you say I can have my way?" Olivia said and to Heather's surprise from out her field of view she felt her breasts being clutched, softly stroked and just held with the full surface of her hands.

Charka remained quiet this whole time but that didn't mean she was out of the game, the moment Olivia pushed her hands in so they can sink to Heather's bosom she spiked the tingle in her flower a little making Heather slip a chirp of ecstasy.