Chapter Twelve

After conquering all but two of the islands, Daemon declared himself King of the Stepstones and the Narrow Sea, being crowned by Corlys the Sea Snake.

Rhaenyra was to go on tour when Verena was asked to accompany Rhaenyra by King Viserys, Viserys thought that Rhaenyra might be more open to proposals with someone who will give an honest perspective that comes from someone who loves her the most

Viserys had always known,
Verena was just that.
Logical but also just wanting for Rhaenyra a husband who will make her happy and content.

During the tour Rhaenyra felt strong discomfort and disinterest in any man shown to her.

On the last day of the tour Rhaenyra was fed up with it all, Verena was just glad to be away from Kings Landing and all of her responsibilities although her wedding was rushing up on her and Verena fought to ignore that fact.

A man who was older than Verena's father came forward next for Rhaenyra's hand in marriage which she dismissed immediately, even after that man left the next was not any better.
A child no older than twelve.

The Lords made fun of the child before the boy brought out his sword to defend his honour.

Which Verena thought was ridiculous,
Rhaenyra stood up and Ser Criston led her out of the hall telling her to advert her eyes and she looked around for Verena but it was too late she had already bested the both of them.

Both lords hung their heads down as Verena held the swords and smiled manically at Rhaenyra who just rolled her eyes and beckoned Verena over to her.

Verena stood in the boat back to Kings Landing. She stood away from Rhaenyra who was too busy wondering how angry her father would be after she had abandoned her tour without speaking to him first.

Rhaenyra walked to her with Ser Criston trailing behind her,

"verena nyke gīmigon ao issi nervous naejot jikagon arlī naejot dārys tegorīr yn nyke kivio ao bona ao jāhor dōrī ojughagon issa.
Daor matter qilōni ao issi married tolī.
Nyke jāhor va moriot jorrāelagon ao rȳ everything.   
"Verena I know you are nervous to go back to Kings Landing but I promise you that you will never lose me.
No matter who you are married too.
I will always need you through everything."