Chapter Thirteen

authors note:
mature content this chapter okay, no minors please !

authors note:mature content this chapter okay, no minors please !

Verena sat in her room stowing away in misery.
While she sat there praying for a way out of this betrothal, Daemon was in a brothel with Rhaenyra.
Rhaenyra didn't really know what was happening when Daemon circled Rhaenyra and debated,

"Fսck¡ng is a pleasure, you see. For the woman as it is the man.
A marriage is a duty...
Yes.
But that doesn't stop us from doing what we want.
From fսck¡ng who we want."

They collided into each other, Daemon's mouth enveloping Rhaenyra's as he took what he wanted.

The kiss continued until it got even more serious and Daemon started stripping Rhaenyra's clothes of her before suddenly when his eyes were closed, he only thought of Verena.
Of their kiss.
Oh, he wanted her.
When he opened his eyes and saw Rhaenyra he saw the fault in his actions.
This was wrong.
He unattached himself from Rhaenyra as she continued to try and kiss him.
He stopped and walked away leaving Rhaenyra alone in a brothel.

Daemon just kept walking, his brian just thinking of one thing

And one thing only.
Verena.
He kept walking until he was outside her door.
He knocked on Verena's door.
Nothing happened for a few seconds before she opened the door in a slip night gown which left little to the imagination and said,

"Rhaenyra is that you-"

Before she looked up and saw Daemon standing there panting irrationally.

"Oh Daemon-
What are you doing here?"

He didn't say anything and just pushed his way into her chambers.
She followed him confused at what this was all about.

"nyke daor keligon otāpagon bē ao. Nyke jorrāelagon ao hen hen issa bartos verena. Mirros emagon changed. Ao.... Ao consume issa."
"I cannot stop thinking about you.
I need you out of my head Verena.
Something has changed.
You.... You consume me."