Chapter Seven (GLORIOUS PURPOSE)

A/N:  Heads up, but this Chapter is a bit of a tear jerker

A/N: Heads up, but this Chapter is a bit of a tear jerker. 🥺 I apologize in advance.

Time Variance Authority

In all happened so quickly. One moment, Hunter B-15 and the Minutemen were coming straight for Loki with their pruning batons, the next she was here. In almost an instance, Sarah was transported from the Office back to the Time Theater alongside Loki. Sarah and Loki flashed inside of the Time Theater, both of them hiding the floor with a loud THUMP. Loki landed on his bottom, and grunted. Sarah landed on the floor beside him, hitting her side. She groaned. She sat up, and clutched her side. She looked at Loki. Loki was quick to pull himself off of his feet. Her gaze followed him as he stood up straight now. Why did he do that? Why did he pull her with him? At first, the young girl doesn't speak a word. Only because she doesn't quite know what to say in the moment. She doesn't know what Lokis intentions are, but she seems to pick up that he wants to question her.

The Tesseract, which Loki had been previously holding now resided on the floor. Sarah looked to it.

But before she could do anything, Loki bend down and picked it up. "You want this, don't you?" He quizzed. "The Tesseract."

Sarah looked to him. "No."

Loki looked down to her and chuckled. "Then why did you want to know where it was being kept? Why would that be of importance  to you?" Loki watched her push herself off of the floor and onto her feet.

But she stayed in one spot, not wanting to move. She pressed her lips together, trying to think of what to say. In the moment, there would be no point in lying to him anymore. So, she would be honest, even if it made her sound crazy. She let out a shaky breath. "I...I wasn't looking for the Tesseract. I was trying to look for you."

Loki narrowed his eyes. Look for him? That certainly was odd, wasn't it? "Is that so?"

"Yes." She nods.

Loki then let out a faint laugh. "I find that hard to believe, darling." He took a step forward. "You want to take it, don't you? For yourself?"

"What?" She remarked. "What are you talking about?" She studied his every move.