Chapter 1

Nadia's POV

Hola My name Is Nadia Marielle Messi. I am 22 years old and as you might have guessed I'm Lionel Messi's younger sister. And well yeah.

After being away for almost two years, I am finally going back to Spain.

I have been in America for 2 years working to promote myself as a singer and model. I was very popular in North America and South America. But my manager finally decided that it was time for me to become famous in Europe. Which I have no problem with since my brother, and boyfriend live there.

It was exciting because no one knows that I'm coming back to Spain.

But today there is training for El Clasico which is in 2 days, this also means that yet again I will be split between the two teams of Barcelona and Real Madrid.

After arriving at the airport I made my way straight to Camp Nou. Today there was training in preparation to El Clasico.

But this training was different the players from Real Madrid, and the players from Barcelona would be training together.

I was so excited because I hadn't seen my brother in almost a year. And I hadn't seen my boyfriend in almost 8 Months.

I had gone through a whole transformation, I was eating healthier and working out so much more. My body was super toned now but I still had amazing curves, my boring dark brown hair now had light brown highlights which brought out my hazel eyes even more, and since I had been living in Miami for most of my time in America my skin had a light caramel tan.

I parked my car in the private parking lots at Camp Nou. I got out of my Audi r8 and made my to the private training. I ran into a guard and he informed me that the training had not started yet but he let me in.

I started walking down the empty hallways looking for the RM locker rooms. Until I herd running coming around the corner , before I knew it I had been dropped down to the ground with the person on top of me.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't see wher-" he stoped talking as hovered over me he starded at my eyes and looked mesmerised.

"Its okay I should be paying attention to where I was going too" I said trying to stand up. He noticed and help me up "No it was my fault really, are you okay?" He asked me showing concern in his eyes. "Yeah I'm fine don't worry about it" I replied brushing off sand from my shorts. "Well I'm glad you're okay, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I had injured such an angel" he said with a wink. "Well thank you" I laughed "I'll see you around" I said and started to walk off. "Wait! Have dinner with me" I turned around "I'm sorry I don't think that's a good idea" he frowned "why not?" I sighed " I don't think my boyfriend will take it the right way" he looked at me with saddened eyes "oh I should have known someone like you couldn't be single, he's a lucky man" he smiled. "Thank you, I really have to go now bye " I said and he waved and started walking away.

Neymar's POV

She was so perfect. Her body, her smile,her eyes oh ilhow I felt that I had plunged into her beautiful orbs . But of course someone like her wasn't single. DAMN IT I didn't even get her name. Maybe I would get lucky and run into that goddess again.

Nadia'S POV

After a while I finally found the Real Madrid locker rooms.

I knocked and waited for a response, a couple seconds after Marcello open the door. His eyes widened with shock since I was the last person on earth he expected to see.

I pulled him out of the locker room before he could say anything and he pulled me into the biggest bear hug ever! "God Nadi I missed you so freaking much!" He whimpered into the crook of my neck, still holding me tight. "Awe Marcello I missed you to !" I replied. He finally let me go. "Wow someone looks amazing" he winked." Haha what can I say I've been living at the gym." I smiled. "Is he here yet?"I asked, He smiled and nodded "He's changing in the other room, come in most of the guys are already changed anyways." He led me inside and as soon as all the guys saw me I was attacked but hugs and kisses on the cheek. I had missed my Real Madrid family.