Chapter 4

Nadia's POV

After Anto and I got back from shopping we went out and decorated the back patio. We hung up red and blue ballons and streamers and hung up lanters around the pool.

When we were done decorating we started cooking, Anto made white and yellow rice. While I put buffalo wings in the oven and started grilling the chicken and steak.

"Hey sis, smells great" Leo said as he kissed my cheek.

"Thanks bro, where's everyone else" I smiled at him as he took the tongs and started flipping the meat.

"They all went home to change, you should change too and I'll take over from here" he smiled

"Sure thing thanks hermano" I smiled as I kissed his cheek and made my way to the guestroom to get ready.

I took a quick shower and changed into a short skater girl floral dress and gladiator sandals. I curled my hair and applied my make-up and made my way down stairs.

As soon as I made it down stairs the door bell rang. I skipped to the door and opened it and there stood the Barcelona team. I smiled and waved as most of them stared at me like I was a ghost.

The whole team ran and embrased me in a whole bunch of hugs and kisses on the cheek then made their way to the backyard where everything was set up.

The last one to come up to me was Neymar.

"Hey you look great" he smiled as he pulled me in for a hug.

"Hey and thanks its nice to see you again" I said and kissed his cheek.

We made our way to the backyard and sat down.

"So how have you been?" He asked.

"I've been good, how about you Mr.Superstar" I smirked.

He chuckled "Well I've been pretty good as well."

Neymar's POV

It was great to see Nadia again. She looked amazing just like she always does.

We were talking and having a great time, I was getting to know her and she was getting to know me. We talked about her music and modeling and we talked about my soccer career.

After a short while we were interrupt by the door bell, which she offered to answer while the rest of us chatted.

Nadia's POV

I made my way through the house to open the front door.

I twisted the doornob and felt like I had been punched in the heart.

There, in front of me stood those beautiful green eyes that made my heart skip a beat.

"Nadia?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Hey Marc" I barely managed to whisper.

"Wow Nadia! Its been forever!" He exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into his chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my head of his chest.

I inhaled his delicious cologne and I felt him do the same.

"God how I missed this" he sighed.

"Me too" I whispered.

He pulled away and looked at me from top to bottom.

"Never in my life did I think you would become more beautiful then you already were" he smiled tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.