Chapter 13

Nadia's POV

"No Stop!" I squealed as Marc flung me over his shoulders.

"No if you tease me we're having sex, end of story!" He growled.

"Marc No!" I squeaked as he hurriedly climbed the stairs.

"Marc yes" He growled as he slammed me against the mattress.

"Mar-umph" I mumbled against his lips.

I groaned as his hand cupped my sex and began to massage me over my shorts.

I had made the mistake of rubbing myself against him while I made lunch, and this is where we ended up.

I was never the one to give in easily to him, I enjoyed teasing him.

I used all my strength to push him over so that I was straddling him.

"Baby wait" I whispered as I disconnected my lips from his and began to climb off of him.

"Nadiaa!" He groaned."No more teasing!" He growled and moved forward to hold my hips in place.

"Uh uh uh!" I smirked as I waved my finger in his face.

I got up and began swaying my hips as he propped himself up on his elbows to watch me.

I turned around and began to sway my hips giving him a perfect view of my ass in these shorts.

As I reached to unbuttoned my shorts the sound of a door bell rang through the house.

"Saved by the bell" I mumbled as I bolted out of the bedroom.

"Nadia!" Marc growled as I heard him racing behind me causing me to squeal in excitement as I scurried down the stairs.

I twisted the nob and froze at the sight of a pair of light brown eyes.

"Eric!!" I squealed as I jumped into his arms.

He chuckled and wrapped his arm under my thighs holding me up with one hand.

"Nice to see you to Mi Vida" he smiled as he closed the door with his foot.

I began rambling on and on about how much I missed him and how he was doing and how I was doing not even giving him a chance to speak.

"Woah woah! Amor breath" he smirked.

"I can't help it I missed you so much!" I pouted at him as I shoved my head in the crook of his neck.

He chuckled, "I missed you to amor" he whispered as he stroked my back with his free hand.

"Thank you for saving me" I chuckled.

"From what did I save you amor?" He asked as his confused frown turned into a smirk as he looked towards the stair case to see a fuming Marc stomping down the stairs.

"Uh oh" I speaked as I buried my face in Eric's chest.

I felt the rumbling of his chest signaling that he was laughing.

"Girlfriend. Down. Now." Marc growled at Eric.

"Yes sir" he chuckled as he set me on the ground.

I turned to face Marc who looking anything but pleased. As he stepped forward I scattered behind Eric.

"Nadia" Marc scolded me in his fatherly voice.

I peeked over Eric's shoulder and smiled innocently in his direction.

"Yes baby" I mused as I blew him a kiss causing him to raise an eyebrow and give me a 'really?' look.

"Don't think you have gotten away with your little stunt." He scolded as he smirked at me.