Chapter 16

Nadia's POV

So far most of my morning consisted of an especially annoying Marc.

"What time will you be back? Where is he taking you?... Do you want me to come with you becau-."

"Marc baby relax! We're just going out, I don't know where because it's a surprise but I'm sure it's safe!" I sighed as I placed another bobby pin in my half-down half-up straight hair doo.

He huffed in annoyance, I turned to see him leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed and a huge scowl on his face.

"I just don't like the idea of just you and Neymar going somewhere alone..." he mumbled.

"Oh so you don't trust me? That's it. isn't it?" I scolded as I walked to my closet to pick up my brown knee-length leather boots.

"Ugh! Baby... It's not that! I do trust you! It's just him I don't trust!" he sighed as he made his way over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I huffed and pulled away from him, making my way over to my full length mirror and inspected my outfit.

It was pretty chilly out so I wore I white sequin sweater dress with my boots and a brown colored scarf.

"Baby please..." he sighed as he wrapped his arms around me again, "I'm just scared baby... I don't want anyone to take you away from me..."

I sighed and wrapped my arms around him, "Mi Amor you won't lose me, it's just for a few hours, I promise."

He didn't reply but he placed a warm kiss on my forehead.

I know he was having doubts about me and Neymar and he had every right to. What I did with Neymar in the locker room yesterday was wrong and I was going to make sure it didn't happen again. I loved Marc and I didn't want to lose him.

Marc's POV

I gently planted a soft kiss on Nadia's forehead and tightened my grip on her waist.

"I love you baby," I whispered into her hair.

"I've never doubted that mi amor, and you know I love you much more," She replied lightly.

'Knock, knock'

"Ugh!" I growled as realizing that Neymar was probably here.

"Baby," she sighed stroking my cheeks softly with her soft warm hands.

"Lo sé, Lo sé" (I know) I sighed.

"Can you get that while I find my phone?" She asked me sweetly.

With a nod I released her unwillingly and made my way to the door before Nadia's small arm wrapped around my waist from behind.

With a small playful smile I turned and cupped her soft cheeks before placing a sweet kiss on her warm plump lips.

Giggling into the kiss she released me and pushed me towards the door, I chuckled and made my way to the door which was currently was being pounded on.

Stopping at the door I looked through the peep hole to see a very impatient Neymar banging on the door. Neymar was a good soccer player but he just couldn't dress (Yes I'm salty).

"What a fuck boy," I mumbled to myself as I reached for the nob, before a very clever idea popped into my head. I quickly ripped off my shirt and tossed it in the office room before finally opening the door.

"Oh hey man sorry we were um... a bit busy," I smirked as he scolded at the fact that I was shirtless.

"Oh um that's cool bro," he sneered between his teeth.