Chapter 14

Neynar's POV

I groaned as I woke up with a throbbing headache.

I got up growling as my head began to pulse.

"Good your awake, take these to make the headache stop" I heard someone order.

I plunged on the couch and took the small capsules and water.

After chugging the water I groaned and opened my eyes.

"What happened" I groaned as I faced a disappointed Leo.

"WHAT HAPPENED?! YOU GOT A SPEEDING TICKET AND THEN YOU CAME HOME AND GET ABSOLUTELY WASTED! THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED!" He yelled at me.

"Arghhh don't yell!" I hissed.

He huffed and crossed his arms before falling back into the couch.

"Now do you want to explain to me why you left last night in pure rafe" He asked eyeing me.

"N-No I-it was nothing." I mumbled as I stared at the blank TV.

"Oh it was definitely something especially since I'm pretty sure it has to do with Nadia." He growled.

My face went pale at the mention of her name. How could he have possibly known.

"Answer me Neymar." He scolded me.

I stayed quiet still trying to figure out how he knew it had to do with her. I mean was I really staring at her that much to where he noticed that it was about her.

"God Damn it Neymar! Answer the Damn question! What the hell is going on with you and my sister?!" He growled.

"I LOVE HER! I love her okay? Are you happy now?!" I sighed.

"W-what d-d-did you say-y?" He studdered looking at me in shock.

"I love Nadia... I don't know how it happened, but it just did. And seeing her with Marc always tests my self restraint and yesterday I just lost it." I mumbled.

"I know you're probably going to kill me for this but I-I've b-been having dre-dreams about her-r" I stuttered.

Leo's face went expressionless, he didn't speak, he didn't blink, it barely looked like he was even breathing.

"This is crazy" he mumbled as he covered his face with his hands.

I shook my head "I know okay? It's weir-"

"No." He whispered.

"What?" I mumbled.

"I-Its not weird..." he stuttered.

"Why do you say that? I'm having dreams about your sister shouldn't you be pissed?!" I hissed.

"No....because she's been having 'dreams' about you to" he whispered.

I froze trying to wrap my head around what he had just said. She's been dreaming about me too?!

I looked up at Leo who was staring intently at the ground.

"What do we do?" I whispered.

He looked up at me and gave me a conflicted look.

"We tell her" he mumbled.

Marc's POV

"It's going...going...going...GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!" Nadia yelled as she trotted around the living room.

"In your face Marc!" She roared as she ran around the house cheering.

I chuckled seeing how excited it made her to beat me at Fifa.