1.The question of wife's authority-1

In this story, Bondita is now a 17 years old girl and Anirudh is 27 now. Bcoz of  their child marriage, Anirudh couldn't share his room with her. But now, bondita's teenage desires are peeping in her mind.

In bon's room :
One of bon's married friend ritu, also her neighbor and bondita were gossiping about their husbands and family members.

Ritu : you know, yesterday my husband loved me alot.I was feeling shy but it was amazing, the way he had loved me.

Bon : My patibabu also loves me, but I don't feel shy?! 😕

Ritu : what! Don't you feel shy when your husband touches you?!

Bon : no! Why should I? When he hugs me, I feel relaxed, as if my all stress have gone.

Ritu : one minute.. One minute, did you thought that, I am talking about a silly hug? You are too much innocent bondita!

Bon : didn't u mean hug? Then what else you are talking about.

Ritu : I meant sex! Didn't u had before once?

Bon : sex? What is that?!

Ritu : you are such a stupid! Didn't you read reproduction chapter in biology? The process of reproduction is known as sex.

Bon : I read that chapter, but didn't know that, that was sex!

Ritu : It means that, your husband doesn't love you, OMG! He didn't gave you a wife's authority!

Bon : no.. No..! He gave me, of course. Always he has supported me in my every activity & exam. Infact he helps me in my house-chores.

Ritu : This is not a way to show love?when you will have sex with him, then only you can prove this, that he loves you. Did you understand?

Bon : ok. I will prove you that he loves me more.

Ritu : ok. I will wait and if that happens, then I will be really happy for you.
             ------------------------------------
Ritu left RC haveli. But the flashbacks of their conversation started disturbing her continuously. She couldn't paying any heed to her studies and in any work. So, finally she decided to ask anirudh about consummation of their relationship.

After having dinner, she was waiting for him. Bcoz she really wanted to know that does he loves her or not? And if he does, then why he doesn't consummate their relation?

Anirudh returned home, she served him food. After sometime he went to study and started reading a book.bondita was feeling nervous to ask him but finally she regained courage and went to study.

Bon : Patibabu! Are you busy?!

Ani : No. Bondita.. Come, come. Actually there is a case, which is quite complicated to understand. So, I am studying about that. But it's ok. Come and sit here.

Bon : Patibabu! Can I ask you a question?

Ani : offcourse! Ask..

Bon : Actually I want to know...that.. I.. You...

Ani : what happened to you bondita! You have never hesitated like this, to ask a question? Then

Bon : Actually I want to know that.. Do you love me or not?

Ani : what! That's it? Of course I love you very much bondita! You know that right.

Bon : But patibabu, if you really love me, then why couldn't you share your room with me? Why didn't you consummated our relationship till now?

Ani :(he was hell shocked, bcoz he couldn't expected this question from bondita) bondita! Our relationship is pure like a holy river. And Consummation doesn't prove that a relationship is strong or not?

Bon : but patibabu! I want to tell you one more thing, that I love you very such and I really want to consummate our relationship!

Ani : Bondita😯! Are you serious?
You want to have  physical relationship with me?! It's impossible  bondita! I can't do this now.

Bon: but why patibabu?! I have grown enough! And we love each other, then what's the problem?

Ani : You know, I didn't told you, that I had felt desires for you when you were 16 years old. But I controlled myself, bcoz I didn't wanted to hurt you at that age. And till now, you are not eligible to bear that pain of consummation. So, I can't do this to you.

Bon : no, patibabu🥺! You won't give me pain, I know that. And if it hurts, then it's ok. It will be a pain of love, so I will bear that.

Ani : It's not so easy bondita, what you thinking about it. It is very painful.

-----------------------------------------------------------
                 ~ Story continues ~

[ this is my third book. Plz support me. And if u like this chapter, then plz vote & comment ]