24.Ye Dewanapan Dekho Zara-14

That Day Bondita couldn't eat anything and fell asleep for the tiredness. And Ani also couldn't eat... and slept on sitting in the sofa.

Though he was tensed about her... But he thought that she must have been going through a hard time...and need some space.So he didn't disturbed her.

But did he know, that he will must going to face hard time too😉!

--

Suddenly Bondita wakes up... due to the roar of her empty stomach.

"O god! Bondita, you haven't eat anything from yesterday....but now I am starving....I have to eat something other wise my head will start spinning in some time. " Bondita uttered while rubbing her eyes and putting her hands over her stomach.

Bondita stood up and headed to open the door. But suddenly bell rang.
Bondita was going to open the door, but Ani wake up and opened the door.

"Who are you"? Ani asked the man who was holding a big bouquet in his hands, in front of him.

" Is this the apartment of Bondita Das? " The man asked.

Bondita was standing behind him. She was surprised...that who could have sent this to her early in this morning?
Ani turned towards her face and furrowed his brows...But she didn't say anything and went to the man.

"Yes.I am Bondita Das, who has sent this? " Bondita asked him.

Ani was quite curious to know, who might have sent this to bondita? 🤔.

"Actually that person who sent this to you, ordered me to keep it secret.
So plz take it....and give me permission to go"....The man told her.

" Secret? " Ani almost shouted on him with a colorless irritated face. "Who is the person... Tell me immediately! "

"See sir... It's my duty, so I can't tell you the name sorry" He answered to Anirudh. His right hand became fisted...😤...

Bondita felt that something is strange in his behavior.... She thought "Why he is behaving like this?...Are you getting jealous sakhababu!... Oho! Ok... You pestered me so much yesterday... So, now it's my turn...Now you will must feel my situation... That how much sad I have been yesterday"!

" Ok...! Give it to me".She took the bouquet from him and signed the paper. Ani glared at her curiously.

After he went, Ani was going to ask... When she ignored him and headed straight to the couch and sat.

She sniffed the fragrance of flowers intentionally to making him jealous.
"Oho! This fragrance is so good...! The person who sent this, must has a good choice."

Ani got sad seeing her behavior.But it was just the start.. 😅

Bondita suddenly noticed that there were some thing else under the flowers. She removed the flowers and saw a small card and 6 chocolates.

Ani's eyes got big as if they were come out or burst out immediately 😂.

"Wow! How cute it is?... Bondita pretended....and started reading the card... " Congratulations🎉bondita! I am really very happy that you got the scholarship...of course you deserve this... You are such a beauty with brain. This is a small gift for your success...... Your well wisher, and your
Se...cr..et ad..mi...re..r also".... while reading the last letters....she got shocked also and thought "who could it be? Secret admirer of mine?! Oh! God... I have to find out... Otherwise it can be proven as a danger".
But she pretended to be happy bcoz she felt that necessary to teach Anirudh a lesson.

" Secret admirer?! Bondita who is sending you this things..."he asked her in the top of his voice.

"Whoever sent me this,... is obviously generous and caring... Other wise there are such people who don't even care that their best friend is happy or sad?! They don't have time to talk to them." She taunted him indirectly... and felt that quite painful. He lowered his face and saw her heading toward her room with a Bun 🍞🥖.

Ani sat on the sofa and uttered
" I am very sorry bondita! I know that you are hurt and also mad at me.... But very soon I will replace your sadness into your smile.... With my love".

But just after that, when he glanced at the chocolates and the card

But just after that, when he glanced at the chocolates and the card... He got jealous.He remembers how she was getting impressed by that person and praising her...

" I hate all this...who the hell is he? How dare he to send gifts to my bondita! If I find you someday...I will definitely kill you. " He said making a funny irritated face due to jealousy.

He took a knife from the fruit basket and acted like he is going to kill the flowers... 😜

" My blood is boiling literally just by seeing this flowers... So, I can't even imagine that how much hurt she must has felt when she saw sonia was hugging me....now you can understand na Anirudh Roy Choudhury.... That nobody can share or see their love with someone else..."
Ani finally realized that how much hurt was she.

Vote : 45+
Comment :25+

______________________________________

How was the chapter?

Many more surprises to come... So plz keep reading🥰.

Plz vote and comment 🙏