20.Ye Dewanapan Dekho Zara-10

* Guys finally my vacation has started and now I am able to update properly.

* I am really very grateful to my dear readers. Bcoz for your blessings I have ranked third in my department. And I am also overwhelmed to get such a beautiful family.

* I can do nothing without your support guys, so plz vote, comment and share my stories.

* Plz my another stories and plz do read the last part.
______________________________________
" And one of our professor is used to say "Ridiculous" 1000 times in a day".she was telling him every thing about their university. Bcoz she knew that if she talks about love on first place, he will doubt definitely. So, she was making the base of the cake, above which she was going to put sugar syrup of love to manifest a better outcome.

"O god! plz stop bondita.I am going to die today by laughing. " He was still laughing ... not bcoz of the stories but for the way she was explaining it to him😂.

"Sakhababu, you look so good when you smile.I just want to see you smile all the time. Keep smiling like that always." She uttered whole heartedly, not even thinking once.she just
wanted to tell him what she felt... She was in a trance.But her words made him blush.But suddenly her trance had been broken and both shared an eyelock.

" Sakhababu,I want to ask you something! " She uttered nervously.

"What?... Strange you are taking permission to ask question?!" He was teasing her .

"Wo...wo...yesterday, in my university...two juniors were fighting... The girl was telling that she loves him, but the boy was saying that he doesn't love her..and it's just her infatuation".

" So, what is true love sakhababu? Did you loved someone in your life? "Bon asked.

" Bondita... Love is beautiful, when you care for someone unconditionally... When you think that you can sacrifice everything and even your life for that person.... That is love, when that person feels pain, you feel also... When he or she is happy, you become happy too... That is a thing called True love".

" And once I loved saudamini....but with time I have realized that, that was my infatuation.... Bcoz she didn't loved me, she had loved my money, my status and the tag of Roy Choudhury". He told her emotionally.
"After that, I haven't thought like that for anybody."

Bondita was listening him....but after he completed his words, she got upset. Bcoz that means, he has never thought like that for her too.

"But...."she was going to say something but he stopped her and says " Now plz get some rest... Bondita".

He pressed his finger on her lips to stop her and made her close her eye lids. He covered her with a blanket and turn off the lights.He headed to the sofa and laid down to sleep.
Bondita was also very tired so she had got fast asleep.

--

"Tring... Tring"...bell rang.

Bondita opened the door. And there was none other than her two disciples.

" You two...came here so early in morning? "She was surprised.

" Yes! We are...why are you so surprised my doll, we had to return your sofa,.... and we were very excited to know what happened on previous night? So we came early".Ipek told her excitedly.

"

Ok!ok... Don't shout in front of my door... Come in, I am telling you guys".Bondita said her being irritated.

That two boys set the sofa properly and went from there.And Ipek and asli started asking about the events,which they were probably expecting might have happened.

But bondita nodded her head in disappointment and told them with a dull face "Nothing has happened, what I have expected.... I tried hard to know about his feelings, but he has told me that.... There is nobody whom he loves ".

" He doesn't even think like this for anybody ". Bondita uttered with a huff.

" OMG!... This is just like that Indian maxim, bondita!...what was that....
Khood... Khuuda, pahar... Nikola chuya"Azli tried to spell it but distorted the whole sentence in her accent"😂😂

"Oho! That is..khoda pahar nikla chuha, Azli " Bondita rectified her sentence.

"Ok...ok my doll, whatever it is.. But it's a positive sign that he doesn't love anyone... not even that Sonia".Azli explained.

" Shut up you fool...azli, what kind of positivity you can see here? He told her that, he doesn't like anybody...and here anybody means nobody... even not bondita!"Ipek uttered being angry at azli.

"But for that...I will try to make him realize... That he loves me. That.. "
Ipek interrupted bondita...and explained her " See my doll! That will take time... We don't know that how much time it will take to make him realize... And what if in midst, that Sonia proposes your sakhababu! and he accepts that ? ". She cupped her cheeks and looked at her with fearful eyes.

" No... That's not possible, he will never accept... He can't... " She uttered Scaredly.

"Why.. Bondita? Does he know that you love him... No right, he looks at you like a friend only, so how are you so sure...I think before it becomes too late... You should propose him, you should tell him about your feelings, about your love for him" Ipek advised her.

"I think, Ipek is right in this matter. You shouldn't take any risk my doll!
I know you are thinking that he will might be angry... But I think, he will understand you my doll, bcoz he calls you his best friend and yours relationship is very different and beautiful. May be only to listen this from you, he is waiting too" Azli told her.

"Both of you are right. Bohot hui  plannings.... Ab mein apne Dil ki baat sakhababu se kahungi,or unko ye batayungi ki birristra babu se kitna pyar karti hai unki bondita, phir chahe jo ho woh samhal legi bondita ".Bondita smiled towards them while uttering the words through the tear drops of happiness.( It's enough! Now, I will tell him about my feelings, I will tell him that how much his bondita loves her Birristra babu.)

PRECAP : " You?...why are you here in midnight? ".Ani almost asked in surprise.
After seeing the person, all the colors of her face drained out.

Who could it be? Guess readers😉

______________________________________