3.Mein karu Intezaar tera-1

Guys this story starts from, when bondita returned from London.The two villages have rivalry. But Anirudh doesn't want this enemity, bcoz after being apart from her for 8 long years, he has learned about a fact, that he loves bondita.
Note : Here, bondita's 2nd marriage track hadn't performed before going to London.
-----------------------------------------------------------
When bondita came from London, she wanted to meet her Sakhababu first. But Thakumaa didn't let her to meet him bcoz of their rivalry.

On the opposite site, Anirudh knew that bondita was returning from London, but he also knew that nobody will let them meet.So, he was finding an opportunity to meet bondita and to confess his love for her.

And finally he found that opportunity, bcoz after two days,Every village will gonna celebrate janmastami. So,everybody will be busy at their own responsibilities.and it will be easy for anirudh to disguise like a servent and meet bondita anyhow.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Bondita : It's too suffocating to stay in a room for a day. And TM has kept me here from 2 days. I want to meet my Sakhababu.I have a lot of things to tell him. But this fucking rivalry not letting that happen.

Tapur : Didi! There is a good news for you.

Bon : what?! Good news. Plz don't make me fool with these words. Bcoz I know, this word is not belongs to me.

Tapur : no Didi! It's actually for you, TM ordered me to take you in this occasion.

Bon : Shotti! Is it true? I can't believe that, finally after 2 long days.. I am going to enjoy this janmastami outside of this store room. I am hell bored here.

Tapur : ok. Get ready, after some time I will bring you there.

Bondita was getting ready and thinking about Anirudh.She wants to see her handsome, cute sakhababu.
She wants to hug him tightly.And Anirudh was also excited to meet her chulbuli, choti si bondita who is a grown up eligible barristerbabu now.

Suddenly someone entered in bondita's room,bon couldn't know that the door was opoened

Suddenly someone entered in bondita's room,bon couldn't know that the door was opoened.but someone pressed her mouth from her back. (Of course you can guess that who was there? 😅😉).

Bon : (she bit Ani's finger) and was going to shout... Bachao! Koi hai..?

But he removed his mask and put a finger on bon's lips.

Ani : mein hu bondita! Tumhara sakha babu.

Bon : Sakhababu, ap yaha kya kar rahe hai? Kisine dekha to nhi apko?

Ani : nahi bondita. Or koi dekhta bhi to mujhe koi fark nhi parta. Kyu ki mein ab or nhi rahe sakta tumhe dekhe bina.

Bon : mein bhi sakha babu! Apse dur nhi rahe pa rahi hu sakha babu.

Ani : Bondita, I love you. I have realized that I am nothing without you. In this 8 years, I felt so alone that I couldn't even tell you. But now, I don't want to live a moment without you.

Bon : Me too sakhababu. I love you too. I just want to be with you. I want to feel you from every aspect.

Suddenly bondita hugged him tightly and he reciprocated her hug. He kissed her in forehead and then kissed her closed eye leads.Both were feeling some unknown desires to love each other passionately. Bcoz , they have waited for each other since 8 years. Now their emotions couldn't letting them controll over these desires.

Ani : Bondita? I want to ask you something?
Do you want to be mine only?

Bon : yes sakhababu. Bcoz I realized that with whom I want to live my life.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Guys, Upcoming chapters are going to be more exciting. Next chapter is almost ready and it will be highly mature. So, stay tuned and plz if you like this chapter, vote &comment.
I WILL POST THE NEXT CHAPTER BY TOMORROW OR MAY BE ON TUESDAY. BCOZ NOW A DAYS, I AM BUSY FOR MY COLLEGE AND STUDIES. PLZ ENCOURAGE ME TO WRITE THE STORIES.
AND PLZ SUPPORT MY ANOTHER STORIES TOO. 🥰🥰😅🙏🙏