2.The question of wife's authority-2

Ani : it wasn't so easy what u thinking!

Bon : I totally understand what you are talking patibabu! You had taught me many things, that I didn't knew before. So, this time you can teach me about this.

Ani: ok. I will teach you about this, but  if we intimate this time, and by any chance if you get pregnant, then? It will be more dangerous for you!

Bon : Don't worry patibabu! If I get pregnant, then I will be a mother, and a mother is always strong.

Ani : Bondita! Are you sure? That you are ready.

Bon : yes! I am ready for this!

At night :
Anirudh went to bondita's room.Bon was sitting in the bed in a blue coloured  saree. She was waiting for him. She wore just a simple necklace ,light earning and sakha-pola. The red Vermillion was enhancing her beauty✨. Suddenly Anirudh enters in the room. He latched the door and looked at bondita. Their eyes locked for a moment, both felt awkward.

Then Anirudh headed towards bondita. Bondita stood up from the bed. Ani hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead with love. Before that day  he also hugged her many times, but she couldn't feel that much love before. She felt butterflies in her stomach.
Ani : Today, I will love you in all the way I can.I love you so much bondita.

Bon : I love you too patibabu.

Anirudh turned her, now her back side was facing him. He slided her hair in one side of her neck.he softly kissed her wetly in her nape.then,opened her Jewelleries one by one.

Bondita felt wet between her thighs.she clutched her saree. Ani unveiled her, and opened her bun. Bon's long hair rolled down and spreaded in her back.

Suddenly Ani scooped her in bridal style and lay down in the bed.he hovered over her and pecked her lips with his. He started kissing her lips, it was their first time so bon didn't know that how to reciprocate his kiss. But she was enjoying that moment.while kissing her, he felt hard in his pants.he realized that now his manly desires were arousing in his body.he started licking and chewing her lips.bondita was feeling more & more 💦 wet. Suddenly he left her lips and started undressing her. Now bondita was in her blouse &panty only. He kissed her neck and started giving her wet kisses on her revealed body parts.

After some time, he moved towards her breast and unbuttoned her blouse and his shirt and pant.he took one nipple in her mouth and started licking and sucking, and her one hand was in her back shoulder and another one was kneading another boob.he did the same with the another breast.

At that time, bondita could feel his hardness between her thighs from his boxer. His manhood was pressing her inner thighs. That was rubbing her chubby thighs due to their proximity.

Bon : patibabu! I am feeling wet 💦.what should I do?

Ani : bondita! This is natural, you shouldn't have to do anything. Just feel this moment.

Bon : yes. Patibabu! I have never felt this much love and proximity between us.

Ani looked at bon's private part.he wanted to love her there, but with bondita's permission. So, he looked at her face for permission, bon blinked her eyes to permit him.

Anirudh went to her private part and opened her panty in one go. Now her vagina was completely revealed to him.he gave her salivary kisses there. It was there first time, so the vagina hole was too short.To pace her up he inserted her toung in her hole and started slamming her. After some time bondita came close and released her first orgasm in his mouth. Ani drank that.

After that, bondita became curious to know that what is the next step? But anirudh was tensed, bcoz it is hard to bear for the first time.

Ani : bondita! I want to make you mine. But I am afraid, bcoz it will be very painful and once it get started, it is hard to stop before climax.

Bon : no, patibabu! I am sure. I want to be yours only.

Anirudh was feeling shy in front of her, but it is a natural process, so he opened his boxer. Now he was naked, bondita saw her patibabu like this for the first time😳😳. He set his member in front of her vagina, and pushed it in her small hole. Bon feels pain and pleasure at that time. Ani saw blood was coming from her hole,he felt bad for that.he gave her time to adjust. After some time, she got adjusted with it and ani started giving her soft strocks,but after some time he started pumping her in forth speed.both of them were feeling pleasure.
After this hard intimate session, both came close.
Ani tried to get out from her, but bondita stopped her and said that she wants him to release in her. Ani too wanted that but he was afraid, that if she gets pregnant? What will happen then?! But after hearing such words from her, his mind blurted out. And he released deep into her womb, bon also released in him. Their fluids got intermixed and flowed down from her vagina.

After this hot make out session, bondita got tired bcoz it was her first time. So, Anirudh controlled his more desires to make her rest. Anirudh hugged bondita tightly. He saw  blood stain in bedsheet.he felt bad about that, but he had nothing to do about it. So, he covered themselves with a blanket and made her sleep in his embrace.

Author's note: Readers I know that, I am not so good at this kind of writing. But I tried. Comment me, in which track you want to read their passion &desires!