18.Ye Dewanapan Dekho Zara-8

"Hey! Why are you talking like this?can't you see that , how much happy she is today?!...can't you see anything with positivity? " Azli scolds Ipek for making bondita sad.

" Ok...ok, so, what should I do now?
Should I give her a false comfort? Inspite of knowing that...It's a temporary happiness."she said those words sarcastically.

"But why, you think like that?... I mean, it's a good sign right! That he cares about me so much...isn't care is the most important thing in love? "Bondita asked her.... with a smile of assurance that it is.

" Of course bondita! Care is a very important part of it... But it's not the whole of it. See,a friend can care for a friend too.... And you told me, that he thinks of you as a friend right?
So, if you want to be secure and happy permanently, then you have to make him accept..that he loves you...otherwise,you will see... That Sonia will snatch your sakhababu one day... And there would be nothing in your hands".Ipek explained to her being concerned.

"I think.... She is right bondita! Don't be happy so easily. You have to work for it... Only when he will say that he loves you, you can be relaxed."Azli said by supporting her.

" Ya...now I can understand, what you are saying,but do you have any idea? That how I can find out his feelings? "
Bondita asked Ipek, being a bit tensed.

"Ya... I have a plan....listen".Ipek explained the plan to them. And this time they are going to do something big with their crazy ideas.😂😂

"It's only the beginning of love, why dost thou groan? O, wait and see what happens as you onward move." (Ibtadai ishq hai rota hai kya? Age age dekhiye hota hai kya? 😂).

--

While returning from university, they noticed an Ice-cream cart was standing beside the road. Already 3 boys were standing there to buy Ice cream.

"Hey! Let's eat Ice-cream...,I haven't had Ice-cream for a long time"bondita  started insisting them.

" Ok... I am going to buy...there is a rush already... Which flavor you want tell me? "Ipek asked both of them.

" Chocolate flavor for me" Azli mentioned and "and I want butter scotch" Bondita mentioned to her.

Ipek went to the shop and ordered strawberry for herself, and chocolate and butter scotch for azli and bondita.

The shopkeeper looked into the cart and took out one chocobar to give it to the boy, who is none other than Duruk. He was standing beside Ipek.

Shop keeper : "very sorry madam...only one chocobar was left,this boy has ordered it already."

"Do you want this one"? Duruk asked her generously.

" No, actually my friend want this flavor."Ipek said him while pointing Azli... But someone was passing in front of her..so, he noticed bondita.

"But it's ok...., you keep it " Ipek said to him.

"No....no, it's ok...I know her, and she helped me once before. So, plz take it. I will be grateful." He told her looking behind at bondita.

"Thanks....,btw what is your name? "
Ipek asked him.

" Oh!... I am Duruk saisalmaz....I am in medical department.... And you? "

" I am Ipek uzun from law department,nice to meet you ". Ipek thanked him.

Ipek goes back to them with Ice-creams and give it to them.bondita thanks her while taking
a bite of Ice-cream. But when Azli was going to thank her, Ipek stopped her...

" No need to thank me azli dear, rather you should thank someone else". She smirked at her while saying .

"What do you mean, Ipek"? She asked her being curious.

" I mean, you should thank Duruk, he
has sacrificed his Ice-cream for you.he has told me that you know him"she told her.

"Duruk!....oho! Yes.. Yes, we know him".Azli remembered the incident of that day.

" I think, he is quite impressed with you...or does anyone sacrifice their Ice-cream? "She laughed at her frankly pulling her leg.

Azli smiled shyly and thought that may be Duruk likes her secretly. But during this funny conversation, bondita was lost in her own thoughts, so she didn't paid any heed to this.

Suddenly Ipek noticed that bondita was lost somewhere else.She guessed that definitely she was thinking about her sakhababu.

"See, now she is also busy in dreaming. " She said looking at bondita and her trance had broken.

"Really I am jealous that how much adventurous your lives are? One has a secret admirer and one loves a weird man, who can't even realize his own feelings?😏"

"Don't say like that about my sakhababu! He is not weird, he is only innocent. I didn't saw a person like him.... He is the definition of perfect man in my eyes." She described being protective about him.

"Ok... Ok, forgive me my doll... I will never say anything about your sakhababu! But now we should go, bcoz it will take time to execute our plan". Ipek informed them.

______________________________________

Plz guys vote & comment and share with your friends. I am loosing interest to write bcoz I am not getting that much appreciation or love, that I expected.

Trust me this story is gonna be more exciting day by day. So plz support me with your comments and plz let me know your feelings.