22.Ye Dewanapan Dekho Zara-12

"No... No bondita... No need to sacrifice anything for me... I can sleep comfortably in the Hall". She poked between their conversation.

Anirudh was the one who was only watching and enjoying the whole scene. Ani clutched his hair and rubbed his nape while smiling.

" Oho! So...your intentions are not good...you are trying to impress my sakhababu ha!... But I will not let you succeeded, you Lizard! He is only mine, he is my man "Bondita spoke in mind.

" No, no... Sonia madam, I have no issue, you sleep in my room and I will sleep in the Hall with sakhababu" Bondita told her.

"Yes, Sonia...! Bondita is right..., we will manage in the Hall" Ani agreed to bondita.

"O..k! Anirudh, you are so caring... You care for me so much" Sonia said while holding his hands.

Bondita was mimicking her from behind... Ani was blushing seeing her like this.sonia was talking with her, but his eyes only watching her...😂

Suddenly she noticed that Sonia was holding his hands, she headed towards her immediately... and removed his hands from hers.

"If you don't mind, Can we have the dinner?".Bondita was trying to keep him away from her.

Three of them had their dinner. Bondita showed her room to Sonia. And she sleeps in the hall.

Next day, Anirudh's office was off for some official reason. So,he started working with his case files.And bondita left for her university. Though She didn't wanted to leave her sakhababu with that Sonia. But she knew that if she takes a off, then Anirudh will scold her. So, she went to University.

--

"What? That bitch Sonia has come to your flat last night! " Ipek asked her being shocked.

Azli : what?! I just can't believe.. 😲😮

" Wahi to....She has so many other Colleagues....but she only has choosen
Our home...bcoz of my Sakhababu! ".
Bondita was telling them with an irritated expression.

" Don't be so stressed bondita! "Azli consoled her.

Bon : " No... Azli, I just can't.... That witch has spoiled all of my plannings.but I have decided now, that today I will tell him that I love him, and also I hate that Sonia...bcoz otherwise he will be trapped in Sonia's bad intentions... I have to save him from her."

Suddenly one of her classmate came to her...

"Hey!.... Bondita! You are here, go fast to the office.I think you have gotten the scholarship...I have just seen your name in the list... Go & Check fast".

" What... really? "Bondita asked her excitedly.

" Yes! " She answered.

Three of them went to the office and checked that bondita got the scholarship. Both of them were hugging each other.

" O god! I am so happy today. I got the scholarship. Sakhababu would be so happy that I have cracked the scholarship exam ". She was very excited to give him the news.

But She didn't know that what is going to happen next?

Bondita told azli and Ipek, that she is going back to home early... Bcoz she just can't wait more.
She was very excited.

--

Anirudh was working from long... so, he was feeling very tired. But a lot of work was due... So, he thought to bring some drinks from the shop down their apartment.

Mid of this, Sonia went to the washroom.... to took a shower. But after taking bath, when she tried to open the door, she saw that the door wasn't opening.

She started shouting....and pushing the door hardly. But that was not working. Meanwhile, Ani came back home and heard the noise.

He immediately went in front of the bathroom and advised her to calm herself down and to push the lock...
And Ani started pulling the door hardly.... After some time for the continuous pressure the door got opened.

Sonia was so scared that she almost ran from the bathroom and jumped for hugging Anirudh.By her tight hug Ani was almost going to fall but he holds the sofa and resists himself from falling. 😂

At that moment........
Bondita entered to the Hall... and saw the scene.Her heart skipped..and tears  started pricking from her eyes. Her mouth fell open....

She wasn't getting what was happening

She wasn't getting what was happening. She was not in her senses...She immediately headed towards her and parted her from Anirudh.

"Stay away... from him." Bondita almost shouted top of her voice.

Anirudh was shocked he couldn't see bondita like this before. He was getting vibes that something wrong will happen. He was gonna say something.... But

Bondita went to her room straight and came back with Sonia's luggage.
"I think, your house  wiring must have been repaired. So, now plz go back".She said quite rudely.

Bondita is usually very kindhearted, soft and lovely person. But whenever something comes over her sakhababu,She becomes a different person... At that time,She loses her temper.

" What she is doing Anirudh? What I have done that she is behaving like this? " Sonia complaint to Anirudh, like a teacher's pet.😏

"What is this bondita?! Why are you behaving like this....Say sorry to her immediately".Ani scolded her because whatever the reason could be, Bondita's behavior was wrong. And Ani will never compromise with his morals.

" What! Sorry...? I have done nothing wrong... Sakhababu. She was hugging you without your consent. "Bondita argued with him. " How dare she to touch you?Doesn't she know that I am your wi...! " She stopped between the conversation suddenly and recalled that they are divorced.... and a single tear escaped from her eye. Anirudh could feel the pain in his heart.

But to persuade her, he just said, "bondita! You understood it totally wrong...but whatever you did was wrong... So don't argue, and say sorry".Anirudh ordered her. He knew that why she had behaved like that, but...he is her teacher also.... So it's his duty to guide her that what's right or what's wrong.

" Yes! You should...and we can do whatever we want... Who are you to interfere in our matters? " Sonia said to bondita. Anirudh wanted to tell her, that what Bondita mean to him. But bcoz of bondita's stupid dids, he calmed himself down.

"Yes... Of course I should say sorry Barristerbabu...I forgot, that I am nobody to you... Rather she is your close friend... Thanks for reminding me Sonia madam!....I AM SORRY" She taunted him with pain...and said sorry to her.
Completing her words, she ran towards her room and latched the door.

Ani couldn't stop her. He said sorry to her also.

" Listen, I didn't tell you anything in front of Bondita! Because what she did was wrong. But I am warning you, that afterward,never talk to her like this.Because next time, I won't forgive you".

Rista tera mera
Rista tera mera...x

Vote : 50+
Comment : 20+

______________________________________
Precap: The most awaited realization.

* How was the chapter?

* Do you guys want to see Anirudh's jealousy? 😉

* Plz vote and comment.