8.Mein Karu intezaar tera-6

PLZ PLAY THE SONG WHILE READING..BCOZ COINCIDENTALLY EVERY LINE MATCHES WITH THIS CHAPTER 😲😄

Bon : who are you?....Thaku maa..?are you...plz don't do anything that hurt my baby?..plz(she was completely broken in this two days,there was no energy left in her body,but still she was trying to save their baby.....)

A person fully covered with a black coloured attire,was stepping towards her and she was hell scared and just supposed to shout but suddenly sm1 put her hands on her lips.

Sm1: didi!..plz don't shout, it's me tapur!I am here to give you something,(she uncovered the plate of food).

Bon : you?at this time?Tm ordered you to came here na?I know I know,she wants to kill our baby(when she was speaking,it was looking like she was mad...a mother who was trying to save her baby from everyone madly)...but I wouldn't let this happen,at any cost.

Tapur : no didi! Be calm plz, nobody brought me here..I came here by myself,bcoz I was tensed about you!didi,you are pregnant...and in this state,if you keep yourself hungry,then it can be dangerous for both of you....you know...when Tm saw that,you are not eating anything,she had been happy bcoz it can harm your baby?do you want to kill your baby by keeping him/her hungry?
Don't stress,this food is not poisenous,bcoz it's mine..I didn't eat this to keep it for you.

Bon : It's not poisenous?it wouldn't. Harm my baby na?...then give it to me..(she was literally starving,that when she came to know that the food was not poisenous,she started eating the food so fastly,as if she doesn't eat that time she will must die... how much brutal ,how much inhumane her family members are?!)
Suddenly for eating fastly,food chocked in her throught...

Tapur : didi?!plz eat slowly,(she was rubbing her back)

Bon : What could I do tapur?...Do you know, In my childhood when I was in my sasural (RC haveli) if i couldn't eat oneday,my patibabu also couldn't eat that day...he always cared for me,"agar mein dukhi hoke khana nhi khati thi to wo mujhe manakar khana khilate the"(if I was not in a good mood then he always had consoled me and made me eat anyhow)but see,Now I am in my own house,with my own family,but nobody cares for me... Rather they want to kill my baby!(she was still crying...tears were flowing down from her cheeks to the plate.she was talking in a sobbing voice) sometimes I thought that how much confident my sakhababu had made me,and now what I am?a prostitute?,a helpless mother?a vessel of mercy?A person who scares of everything?😢🥺🥺🙍now I am a not more than a coward tapur?😢🙍

Tapur : no didi! You are not coward..!Still you are a brave woman. You are trying your level best to protect your baby! You could have given up if you wanted to,but you didn't!

Bon : but i really don't know tapur,that how long I can save him/her.

Tapur : Didi!there is a way...to make everything good! I can suggest you that you should go to your sakhababu!He could solve everything .

Bon : no! I can't do that tapur!he has suffered a lot for me.now he must hates me,and I don't want to disturb him again.May be, he doesn't even want to see my face again in his life.

Tapur : no didi! It's not possible! Do you know,after your marriage...when he came to know about all this, even after that he hasn't given up and every week he has sent you letters...just by hopping that , oneday you will reply him..! I haven't got time to tell you about that..but I have kept all the letters in this store room,to hide them from tm and to give them to you.

Tapur went to the corner of the room and took out a box where she had kept all those letters and gave that to bondita.

Tapur : didi! Read those letters..I have to go now,if Tm would come to know that I am here,she will kill me.but plz take a decision asap. Afterall it's a matter of life & death.

She left from there.now the box of letters was in her lap and her tears were flowing down from her cheeks.it's a tear of pleasure and misery.she is overwhelmed bcoz her sakhababu still loves her so much..and she is hell sad bcoz he doesn't even know that he is going to be father of their own child.she was hell frustrated that how unlucky she is,that she can't even hug him by giving this news.
----------------------------------------------------------
I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER 😄😊.PLZ VOTE & COMMENT.

. COMMENT YOUR FAV.PART AND ALSO SHARE YOUR OPINIONS.