26.Ye Dewanapan Dekho Zara-16

"What?! Are you sure bondita".Azli asked her being surprised.

" Yes! Of course....if he could go wherever he wants... Then why not me? " Bondita said to them stubbornly.

After cleaning the Hall... They got ready for the party. Bondita was dressed in a brown gown...she was looking like a princess👸.

They were going to leave

They were going to leave... when the bell rang. Bondita opened the door and Ani who was on the door..got mesmerized in one glance of her.

"Come in". With the sound of her sweet voice, he came back to the reality and entered.

He saw Azli and Ipek were also there and they were also in party dresses.
He asked curiously looking at bondita
" Where are you guys going? Bondita"!

"We are going for a party...do you have any problem?" Bondita said to him quite adamantly. He could recognize that she was still angry with him.

"Actually we are going for a birthday party...Today is one of our friend's.. "
Azli was telling him the details when bondita dashes off in this...and started
"What is this Azli? Why you are wasting his time...he might be getting late...for some special work? Let's go... We are also getting late. " She taunted him with a fake smile. His heart was pierced with the words.

He was getting that may be she has come to know about the invitation of Sonia, and that's why she is behaving like that. Azli and Ipek were standing like a statue... and watching the cold War.

"Ok...then, wait a bit. I will drop you guys to the party"Ani insists.

" Thanks.... But no need! We can go by ourselves."she said straight to him and leaves.

--

The cab stopped middle of a road with a jerk.

"What happened Driver? " Bondita asked him.

Driver :"I think the tire is punctured.... and it will take time to repair. "

Ipek : what?! We don't know anything... You have to go....

Driver : But madam.. Plz try to understand... That I have nothing to do.

Azli : Ipek... I think he is right,he can do nothing. It's not his fault.

Bon : yes Ipek. I think, we should look for an another cab.

They leave the car and started waiting for a Taxi.

--

In the party venue :

Salim and Anirudh reached to the party. They entered the hall... There were a lot of people...And the decoration was just awesome.
It was proven that Sonia belongs to a rich family.

They started chatting with their ritered colleagues...After some time Sonia came there... and she takes them to someone, who was busy in discussing some plans with his friends.