17.Ye Dewanapan Dekho Zara-7

She was stirring at his innocent face.
She doesn't know that why his face is so comforting for her... Whenever she looks at him... She feels like she could just look at him all day long, without
thinking about anything 😊😊😊😊.

But that moment, suddenly she came back to the reality. And realized that, if she does that.....her studies would have hamper.... Bcoz she will keep on dreaming about her sakhababu during study. 🤭

She slapped her head and stood up to go back to her room.But suddenly her foot tangled with the carpet on the floor, and she fell over him. He opened his eyes slightly...

" Bondita!....you haven't sleep yet....
What are you doing here? "He asked.

" Actually.... Sakhababu.....wo... "She was Stamerring. Her heart was beating fast due to their closeness.
They had shared some moments like this before, but this time...she was feeling something special.

She rises slowly from his chest. And Ani also sat and started rubbing his eyes." Have you eaten your dinner?"
He asked concernly.

"Yes.... No....., I haven't eaten yet." She replied.

"Why you are so careless bondita?
Thousands times, I told you... That take care of yourself, eat properly... Rest properly... But you,never listen to me...now come with me, and have your dinner".

He took her hand and headed to the table. He uncovered a plate to give it to bondita. Bondita was silent, she was just enjoying the caring side of her sakhababu.But suddenly her eyes got a glance of an another plate on the table and she asked immediately,
" Sakhababu, why there is an another plate of food?".

She was guessing that, may be he haven't eaten too. She asked and frowned at him... "I haven't eaten...so,  only one plate should be here, right?...
But there are two plates....it means,
You haven't eaten too! "

He hasn't eaten because bondita hasn't. He is used to eat with bondita everyday. And today he felt that bondita was upset for something, that's why she refused to eat... Otherwise, she never does that.so, he hadn't eaten too.

He bit his tongue, looking at her face and says " Yes!... Actually I wasn't feeling hungry too... That's why... ".

" Plz ha sakhababu!... Don't tell lie,
You are very bad at it.... You haven't eaten because of me, I know."

"Some times before, you were scolding me for being careless, now tell me, what's about this?....If I don't eat, you wouldn't too? Sometimes you behave like a child sakhababu!".

" Sorry bondita...! Actually seeing you upset, I was tensed. So, I didn't eat. "
He said holding his ears and making a pout on lips.

"Ok, ok...! Now come and eat with me". She ordered like a wife,as if it's her birth right to scold him. But just one thing was going on her mind Conntinuesly that " If you care for me this much....if you don't feel hungry, just because I am tensed.... Then why don't you understand that it is love!
If this care, this Protectiveness.... Isn't love, then what else it is sakhababu?
I was right.....you love me, but you don't understand your feelings but I will make you realize that we are made for each- other. If I am body, then you are my soul...., I will bring out your feelings, in your lips... And it's my promise ".

Bondita served food in his plate and both were feeding each-other with their hands like bon's childhood.
It was looking like, the time has stopped for them. This is what, we feel special about their relationship.... That it's not like others...If their relationship has no name, still they are connected with the eternal string of love and heart.

--
Next day in university :

"Offo! What have gotten into you, my doll? You were smiling during the whole class.... I was thinking, that you have gone nuts....bcoz you are the only one, who are so attentive in classes, then why you are so distracted today? " Azli asked bondita in a suspicious tone.

"Not here, let's go to canteen. Then I will tell you everything".bondita uttered.

They had gone to canteen and sat on a table. The table was just behind the table where duruk was sitting. But there was a little distance between two tables.

" Now tell, bondita what have happened to you? I just can't wait".
Azli asked her eagerly.

" Even I can't control myself more, to tell you guys.... That....I was right. Sakhababu loves me. Do you guys know yesterday he didn't eat just because I was upset.... He cares for me this much that... I am 100 , no no 200% sure that he loves me."she explained them the whole scene of yesterday.

"Oh! Wow, my doll.... I am so happy for you....., he loves you... That means, you will be his bride very soon... And I am sure that, you two will become the best couple of this world.... Then, honey moon....then cute babies... Then.. " Azli had gone so far in her dreams that... Bondita was also started dreaming about her words and on the mention of their babies... She became shy. 🙈they were in the 7th sky of their dreams.

But suddenly a sarcastic laughter bring them back to the land🤭. Ipek was laughing harder seeing their innocence.

Guys, both of you are so innocent. Just because Mr. Arc was upset yesterday, you two think that he is in love? Oh! God... (Still laughing while speaking) and suppose, if he has feelings for you..... He doesn't even realized that yet. So, back to the ground and listen to me. "

Vote : 45+
Comment : 20+

Vote : 45+Comment : 20+