10.Mein Karu intezaar tera-8

Anirudh and bondita left das haveli secretly at night.They thought that marriage is the most safest option to protect their child's life.but for that they had to wait till morning,bcoz that was midnight and no one will be there in the mandir at that time.

So they decided to wait but till then they had to find a place where they can stay at night and finally they got a deserted Hut near the jungle.

Ani : bondita! We have to stay here at night.but don't worry, in morning...we will get married first.

Bon : no, Sakhababu! I am not tensed at all,bcoz now you are beside me.
You know, in my in-laws house...when everyone came to know about this child.... everyone became happy and thought that this child is their heir...but only I knew that this child is your's....at that time I was so scared that I can't even explain you....I had prayed to Durga maa to save our baby.But the first thought I got in my mind was to give this news to you Sakhababu!But I couldn't 🥺

Ani : I can't even guess that how much you have suffered for me bondita! Plz forgive me bondita 😢💔🥺.

Bon : No... Sakhababu! I haven't suffered for you....for what do you want me to forgive you?

Ani : Bcoz you were pregnant by me bondita! It's my baby in your womb.
I know that ,we love each-other...but
Whatever it is...you have endured alone.

Bon : Don't think like that Sakhababu.this baby is not a fault for me. When I came to know about it,I had loved my baby,and still I love my baby. after all this baby is a part of our love.

Ani : yes. bondita!we will take great care of our child.but for now you have to rest...

Anirudh and bondita laid down in the floor . One of his hand was under her head and his other hand was in her belly. He was caressing her hair and her belly.Ani kissed her forehead.

-------------
In das haveli:

I have to check bondita! After all she is my responsibility 😏😡. What she has done after that I have to do something to send her to her sasural again. it's a matter of her whole Life.

Tm went to the store room but didn't find bondita...

Tm : where is she? The door was opened? She must have escaped....but how?how could she do that without anybody 's help...! It must be that Anirudh Roy Chowdhury who helped her.

In some time, Tm started finding them every where in dinpur. She ordered her guards to spread every where to find them easily .but somehow this news reached to Bon's sasural and the whole village started planning to caught them and kill bondita.

In morning:

Bondita and Anirudh went to the shop to buy chunar and sindoor for their marriage. Ani kept that sindoor's box in his pocket.

After that they went to mandir but suddenly the guards and some of the villagers saw them and started running after them to caught.

Anirudh and bondita at last reached to a part of village from where nobody can escape,bcoz there was a stream behind them. Ani didn't find any way to protect her. Bondita was so scared that she was hiding behind him clutching her shirt.(my pov; Situation made her like that...how much confident and brave she was,but this society has snatched that features from her,now she is just trying to save her baby...may be it's a mother 's love and fear for her child).

Sm1: see they are here.now where will you escape bondita?!

Sm2: nowhere! Today she will go to hell...bcoz we won't let her live,we will kill her.

Ani : Stay away from her! Do you guys don't have any humanity? All of you want to kill a woman,a mother?

Sm3: Humanity! It's our religious duty to punish a siner....!and we are just doing that...!