29.Ye Dewanapan Dekho Zara-19

They left the party venue. On the way back to their apartment both of them were silenced. They didn't think of a way to talk after all those sudden incidents. Ani was driving the car when bondita was sitting beside him.

" Why all of a sudden he claimed himself  as my husband?! He never did that before. So.... Is it possible.... One sec, has he realized that he loves me too?!"

Bon was confused by Ani's behavior and was trying to assume all the possible reasons for his sudden change of behavior. She glanced at him from side while suddenly his eyes met with hers. For a minute both of them were lost... But a horn broke their moment and reminded them that they are still in the middle of the road🫣. Both looked away from each other.

" Oh! God... Why this is so akward, what she must be thinking about me... Why Anirudh why?! Why you are so stupid... When she was expressing her  feelings why didn't you reciprocated  then and there??" Ani was blaming himself in his mind.

Finally they reached to their apartment and entered. Bon turned on the lights of the hall while Ani closed the door.

" Sakha babu...I am gonna get some rest in my room, and it's too late now, so you should sleep too".

Bondita uttered in a upset tone. She was totally confused that wheather she should ask him about his strange behavior or she should stay silent.

Bon was gonna leave the room,when Ani pulled her hand to stop her. She turned back to him and noticed his pale face. She could see the hidden pain through his eyes but didn't know that what was bothering him.

" Bondita! Don't you want to ask me something?!....Don't you want to know that why I claimed myself as your husband all of a sudden? I know I hurt you many times... But plz don't ignore me like that...".

Ani's voice was cracking while speaking to her. She could sense his pain but she was hurt too... So, she chose to ask him straight about his feelings.

" Of course sakhababu! I want to know the reason behind your changed behavior... I want to know , why you claimed yourself as my husband... Why did you tell  everybody that we were married... That too in front of strangers. You have never done this before?!.... But the thing I want to know more than anything that is how you feel about me? How you see our relationship?!
I really want to know that Sakhababu........ But I know, that you will not be able to give me the answer, so it's better for me to be silent".

Bondita asked him in a complaining tone and turned her face on the other side in anger. Anirudh realised that how much hurt she was...and decided to confess everything in front of her.

He touched her chin and made her look at his eyes. He could see the pain in her eyes. He gently kissed her forehead and gave a warm hug to console her. Bondita didn't know what would be the right action at that moment but she reciprocated his hug. He could feel that her tears were wetting his shirt. His eyes also filled up with tears, seeing her in this state.
After few minutes, Ani uplifted her face and wiped her cheeks.

" You know bondita, I was a big fool rather it would be better to say that I am a biggest fool....you know you were right... I need to be punished after what I did ".

Ani was blaming himself for her pain. Ani started slapping his face with her hands all of a sudden.He started slapping his face with bon's hands. Bon was totally shocked to see him like that. She immediately tried to stop him but he was not in a state to listen to anything. She cupped his face  tightly and shouted "stop it... Stop it! " while breathing heavily.

" What have gotten into you sakhababu? Why are you so restless...
Sit here and tell me... What happened? "

Bon made him sit in the sofa and patted his back. She made him drink a glass of water too. After sometime... Finally Ani felt relaxed a bit.

Ani took her hands into his and looked straight into her eyes. Both of them with their puffy eyes were looking at each other.

" Bondita.... I just can't resist myself anymore, I will tell you everything about my feelings. I will tell you what you wanted to listen from me.... What I wanted to tell you but couldn't...I want to tell you that I LOVE YOU! Yes, I LOVE YOU bondita...."

He cupped her face and uttered the three magical words finally. Bon couldn't believe that it was real. She thought that it was a dream ,and to  assure that it was real or not she was going to pinch herself but instead of doing so, she ended up pinching Ani's thigh.😆

"Oho.... Ouuuuuch! Bondita.... What are you doing bondita...." Ani screamed in pain which brought her to reality.

"Oho.... Sorry sorry Sakha babu! I was gonna pinch myself but... By mistake I pinched you". Bondita started patting his thighs. Ani was stirring at her, that how adorable she looks when she cares for him like that.

" Do you love me too, bondita? Though I know the answer but I want to hear it from you.... "

Bondita lifted her eyes to meet his. She wanted to say the words immediately... But she decided to annoy him for sometime to take a sweet revenge.

" I don't want to answer this question right now.... Now it's too late. I think we should sleep now. "

Bondita stood up and gonna left when Ani again pulled her hand and both of them fell on the sofa... Bon was under him now....He locked her fingers with his...

" Say it bondita! Otherwise I won't let you go.... " Ani ordered in a husky tone. Both of them were breathing heavily due to the intensity of that moment.

" I will not sakhababu....you made me wait for several years... So now it's my turn...and You have to wait" Bon uttered calmly.

" I am now afraid of this distance.... I can't wait.... Plz say it bondita "

" You just can't wait for a little sakhababu... Now think that how much I have waited for this...."

"It was my fault bondita.... I agree. But now I have realized that.... I want you the most.... Nothing else. Now I hate this distance between you and me. You are mine... Only mine. Now plz forgive me and say the three magical words." Ani smiled at her cutely.

Bondita smirked at him and nodded.
" I will not say". She looked away to the other side. A naughty idea came into his mind and he started snuggling her neck with his nose.... Bondita felt butterflies in her stomach. She clutched his shirt from behind.

"Okay... Okay... Stop sakhababu... Plz stop. I am saying.... I am saying...."
Ani uplifted his face while smiling and bondita was laughing too.
Finally they controlled their laugh and looked at each other.

"I.... Love.... You....! I love you sakhababu!" Both were smiling infantly. Finally both of them confessed to each other... Ani was so happy that he immediately stood up and scooped her up in his arms to spin around. No one was happy as much as them that day.

----------------------------------------------------------

* How was the chapter?

* Next chapter would be the last chapter of this story.