7.Mein karu Intezaar tera-5

In Das haveli :

Bs : Come out...everyone! I said, come out!.. 😡😡😤

Thakumaa and all family members heard her angry gruff voice, they came out of the rooms and headed toward dining area.

Tm : What happened samdhan ji? Why are you looking so angry...!

Bs : your grand daughter hasn't left any other option to us...we didn't expected this from you... Kalindi ji!

Tm : Did bondita done something wrong? See, she is young so if she has done something wrong then plz forgive her.

Bon's father-in-law : Pardon?! Mistakes are forgiven, not sins! and I am shocked that how it's possible under your guidance... I had selected bondita as my daughter-in-law bcoz she is your granddaughter, bcoz I thought that a woman who is so enthusiastic in our custom and religion, must have educated their daughters in same manner.. But I was wrong! What she has done it's beyond our acceptance.

Tm : ( she went towards bondita and asked her in a curious tone) What you have done bondita?! Tell me...!

She was Stamerring...Thakumaa....I.. I am... (Suddenly BS dashes off into her words)

Bs : How she could even tell you that in her own voice? I will tell you,... She is pregnant! And this child isn't of my son.

Tm : what?!...

Bs : yes! Your ladli poti(darling grand daughter) is carrying someone else's dirt in her womb.

Bon :(she was standing silently in front of thaku maa with down headed but when this stupid, irritating woman again called their baby as dirt, she couldn't resist herself from protesting). I told you na.. Plz don't call my baby a dirt!

Suddenly sumati who was just observing everything from corner, and was dumbfounded...came near her and slapped her hardly.

Sumati : Shameless! What else they should call this child then?

Bon :You are my mother! If someone call me dirt, would you able to tolerate that? Just like that, I am a mother too. I can't let people insult my baby!

Sumati : Shut up bondita! Who's baby is this? Who's sin, you are carrying? Tell me!

Bon : plz maa...! This baby isn't a sin, it's a pleasure for me, Rather I would say,it's a pleasure for this baby too, bcoz his father is my sakhababu, whom I have loved from the core of my heart and his/her (baby) father also loves me.I am not guilty bcoz of this child, but guilty for cheating this family unknowingly. You guys forced me to marry him... But I was tried hard to resist you all..! So, why should I feel guilty?

Bs : Stop this drama! I can't take it anymore. Now I really don't care about you and your family,my son will not bear this,nor even will carry this unwanted burden anymore. He will leave her right now.

Bondita's mother in law went towards the table and took a jar of water.. And ordered Abhay to remove bondita's sindoor. Abhay was not more than a puppet of his mother, so he poured all the water over her head to remove the sindoor. All of them were just watching everything silently. Then, BS removed her sakha-pola and all the Jewelleries.

Bs : From today, you are not more than a prostitute! Nobody will accept you..! Shameless woman, you will live a life full of misery.

With this words, they left from haveli.
Thaku maa started slapping her continuously... But suddenly tapur ran towards her and hugged her..

Tapur : plz thaku maa🥺😢🙏 leave her, she is pregnant after all. It's not good for her health.

Tm : Pregnant? For whom? For that Anirudh Roy Choudhry?! I will not let you birth this child.. I will destroy it! It's my promise.
(She clutched bon's hair and headed towards the store room.only tapur and Sumati were trying to resist her, but she didn't stopped and locked her in the store room.)

Almost 2 days have passed, every day thakumaa had mixed some poisonous herbs in the food to kill their child. But bondita didn't eat that food.Due to that she was falling weak day by day.she was crying for her pain, but there was nobody to care for her.

Bon : (she kept her hand above her stomach and started talking to their child in a intoxicated voice due to her dizziness) you know my child! If your father had acquainted about your existence then, he would have gone mad with happiness... And will never leave us...he is very caring baby,he always cares for your mom, but your mom is very bad, she couldn't accompany him...and now he must have hates me and of course he should. I really don't want to disturb his life again! (A single tear escaped from her eyes).but don't worry,your mom will never let anyone hurt you.

Suddenly she heard a cracking sound of door. She saw a shadow in front of the door and got scared.

Bon : who are you?.. 😨😨
-----------------------------------------------------------
Vote goals :40+
Comment : 15+
Guys thank you so much for supporting me, you guys are very sweet❤❤. I am overwhelmed by your responses, plz keep supporting me like this dear readers. And plz do vote and comment.
plz comment me your favorite part and if you have any suggestion or request for upcoming stories plz let me know. And in which tracks of Barrister Babu you want short stories plz comment me.

Stay tuned........