9.Mein Karu intezaar tera-7

Bondita was reading the letters....

Dear bondita,.              (Letter:1)

I am your guilty....I have destroyed your life...plz forgive me bondita.
I have nothing to say after what I did.But....
              "I have always loved you,
             And I will love you forever".
                                     -your sakhababu

My dear bondita,.            (Letter:2)
Do you  know ?!I have started drinking Alcohol...bcoz I am alone without you...! I can't live without you...you are my oxygen bondita!
I breathe for you...!but now...
Whenever I try to get rid of this,I feel something has snatched my life from me, you are the reason of my life...but now...the reason, of my life has been snatched....

I need you bondita....I know,this is wrong...but what would I do?! You are the extreme truth of my life...which I can't deny.

I hope,your husband would love you more than I do..I wish,you will get a better life...You will always stay happy....But...
           " Nobody can replace you,
           In my heart,you will always
            Be there...bcoz I will love
              You till the last breath of
                           My life ".
                                     - your sakhababu

Bondita,

I know bondita, this letter wouldn't reach you like my other letters also.but still I am writting this one, again hoping to get a reply from you oneday.

I know bondita!that we can't be together...we can't become one..
But....
            "Still I love you bondita,
           And I will love you forever".

Almost after reading 50 letters, bondita was crying hard out of her broken heart. Then she said to Anirudh (imagination).

Bon : Sakhababu! You love me this much...🥺😢...but you know sakhababu,I misunderstood you...I was a fool that I thought,that you will hate me!but now...I have understood that, nobody can love me more than you..even not my family.

But now ,we have to be together Sakhababu 🥺 .... For our "Baby".
I just can't wait to give you this news.
But for that....you have to come here and rescue your bondita & our child.

Bondita started writting letter to him..

At night:

Tapur came to her to gave her food secretly.

Tapur: didi! Have you decided anything? What would you do?

Bondita: yes! Tapur, I have decided that I will live my life with my sakhababu! This child has full right over his/her father's love.

Tapur: but how? Didi! Did you find any way ?

Bondita: yes tapur! I have written this letter to sakhababu...just one thing you need to do....you have to send this letter... Once My sakhababu comes to me....I will leave this haveli with him,and will go far away from this Dushmani.

Tapur: Don't worry didi! I will post it today....my friend will help me.

-----------

RC haveli:

Bihari : (he got the letter) letter from krishnanagar! Who is that?
(He opened the envelope and saw the name, bondita..) Bondita Malkin! May be, she has written this to Barrister Babu...I have to protect this from trilochan Malik....I can't see Anirudh Babu like this, Chote Malik and bondita Malkin are connected with their hearts,...only bondita Malkin could recover our Anirudh Babu!

Bihari: Barrister Babu! There is a letter for you..... it's from bondita Malkin..

Ani : what?🥺😮 Bondita!...give me...fast..

Ani started reading the letter:

Dear Sakhababu,

Your bondita is writting this letter to you.I read all those letters,you had written...And you know sakhababu," still I love you too..&I will forever".

But sakhababu, your bondita isn't happy.Many things have happened in this three months,we are in danger, my husband has deserted me....now I am in krishnanagar,Thakumaa is treating me like a prisoner...

Plz sakhababu,come here as soon as possible...we haven't much time.your bondita needs you.
                                          - your bondita.

Ani : my bondita is in danger?! But she wrote "we" also. I can't getting that who is in danger with bondita...and what happened?
Whatever...I will go to Krishnanagar at night and rescue her.

-------------

Ani reached das haveli and hid in the
Sack..bcoz he knew that , bondita has been kept in the store room.the guards keep all those sacks in store room.afted their departure,Ani ripped the sack and came to bondita.who was looking exhausted due to all this,has slept against the corner wall of the room.

Ani sat beside her and caressed her hair slowly with so much love...bon opened her eyes slightly and without seeing anything,just blabbered:
" Plz leave me...plz Thakumaa..!This is our child!plz...!"

Ani : bondita!....wake up... it's me..your Sakhababu, see...

Bondita woke up and seeing Anirudh infront of her eyes after a decade (for them 3 months are like 3 decades)she hugged him tightly and started sobbing in his chest.

Ani : what happened bondita?!and "our child"means?

Bon : 🥺😊 (she smiled through her tears) yes.sakhababu! Our child...we are pregnant.I am gonna be your child 's mother. The sign of our love is about to come to our life ❤️💓.

Ani : What?(he was overwhelmed with the emotions of a would be father) Really?! Our baby?....we are going to be parents.

Both stood up from their places by looking each-other. Ani kneelt down infront of bondita and touched her belly with utmost care and then kissed the swollen area of her belly.

Ani : Baby! I am your baba,I love you so much...your maa and your baba will love you very much when you will come.

Ani stood up and again hugged her.but suddenly Bon parted her from him and told him that they are in danger and Thaku maa is trying to kill their child. She described the whole situation to Anirudh.

Ani : what?how could she do that! She is trying to kill our love sign our baby for this stupid Dushmani!

Bon : yes.sakhababu! We have to leave dinpur, otherwise they will kill our child. Our baby is our main priority,we should think about this child first.

Ani : you are right bondita! We will go far away from here,only that's how we can protect our child from this.

We will leave now so that they wouldn't find us.

______________________________________
Vote goals : 40+
Comment:20+

Readers thank you so much for waiting this much. I hope you will like the chapter.
Next chapter will be the last chapter of this SS.and there will be a emotional twist for you all.

. Plz comment & vote 🙏🥰
. Comment your favourite part.

I wanna tell you guys, that I have already decided to write an another SS...and that will be more romantic & passionate.

So plz comment me that how much excited you are for the new SS😊😊