11.Ye Deewanapan Dekho Zara-1

Anidita's dinning room & small kitchen:

And bedroom: (bondita's)

Anirudh still doesn't share the bedroom with bondita and it's a 1BHK so, he sleeps on the sofa of dining space

There are two bathrooms,one is in dinning area,which is used by Anirudh.And the second one is in bondita's bedroom. She only uses that.
-----------------------------------------------------------
In morning:
Alarm started ringing... Bondita's peacefull sleep got disturbed by that noise.She stopped the alarm with her blurred eyes and looked at the clock slightly...and sat up with jerk 😲

Bondita: What?! It's 8'o clock. Today I should have got up early and I think I will be late today definitely. Do fast bondita! Today is the last day of submitting scholarship form.

After freshing up and got dressed ,she went to the dinning and saw he had created a mess in the hall,the whole dinning was looking like a "kachra kundi"(Public dustbin)...The whole room was stuffed with lots of papers,pens and wet papers.
She was very angry for that,at that time suddenly Anirudh came out of the bathroom.

Bon : Sakhababu! What you have done here? it's looking like a kachra kundi...I always tell you,that to keep your things at their own places,but you are keep on doing the same mistake always.
You wasn't like that Sakhababu, when we were in tulsipur...you were so well maintained and particular with everything.but now?

Sakhababu:( with a cute angry expression) yeah! It's totally your fault bondita.you have destroyed my good habits 🙄🤭 ... You always do everything for me,you washs my clothes, sets my stuffs,cooks for me...and maintains my court files also.
Then why do I need to do ? (Smiled cutely)🤭😄

Bon : Achha!...to aisi baat hai? matlab
Achhai bhi karo or phir taane bhi suno! Yah! biristra Babu ap bohot Kamal k barrister ho man gaye,kaise palat diya case ko🤭😄(ok!so it's like that? Means you do good for anyone,and also listen taunts from that person!you are such a great Barrister,Baristara Babu! The way you have changed the case).