5.Mein karu Intezaar tera-3

Bon : Sakhababu! When we are going to marry?

Ani : bondita! We will marry soon definitely. But for now circumstances are not in our favour. So, we have to wait for the right time.

Bon: but... Sakhabababu! What if we couldn't convince them? If they take any dangerous step to separate us?

Ani : bondita, your words have a point. But what should we do?

Bon : sakhababu! We will marry secretly and then we will convince them. Bcoz they respect husband-wife relationship as worshipping.

Ani : you are right bondita! But for 2 weeks I have to go out of Dinpur for a court case.

Bon : it's ok sakhababu! Till then, I will wait... After you come, we will find a date and marry secretly.

Ani : I want you to come with me right now! Bcoz I just can't wait to be with you for lifetime. But destiny has it's own planning.

Bon : sakhababu! I can wait for you lifetime. (This time they didn't even know that what destiny has decided for them).

After their emotional goodbye session, Ani left for his destination and left her in wait for him.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Next day :
TM : Sumati! Rimjhim, bondita, tapur, tupur, somesh everybody come here fast.
Everyone came hurriedly in dining room.

Sumati : what happened TM? Is something wrong?

TM : no... no... Nothing wrong.Rather,now everything is going to be right....Banerjee babu wants bondita's hands for his son.they want bondita as their daughter-in-law.

Sumati : what?! Really... I can't believe, that zamindar's of Chandan nagar want our bondita.

Bon: But TM.. I don't want to marry now. You know..that's not possible for me!

TM(angry tone) : why? It's not possible? Bcoz of that Anirudh Roy Choudhry! You know... You can't be with him..! I don't want to argue with you. You have to marry.

Bon: no..! TM, I can't marry anybody... Bcoz I love sakhababu🥺, I will marry him only.

(My pov. You are thinking that why sumati maa is so quite, bcoz she can't say anything, just one thing she could do is, to give a swear to her daughter for anything 😂😅. )

Sumati : Never...! You can't bondita, they are our enemies... You want to marry with your enemy, I swear you.. If you don't marry abhay Banerjee , then I will deny you as my daughter and leave you.

Bon : Maa! How could you do this to me?

Sumati : For your well-being Meri bachhi! And it's my final decision.

TM : You are absolutely right. We shouldn't waste our time in this argument. They want to start their marriage rituals in this 2 weeks. Bcoz after 2 weeks, Abhay will have to go for a business trip and he will return after 3 month.

Sumati : But how we will manage all this in just 2weeks?

Somesh : You don't have to think about this didi! I will manage everything.

Bon (In mind) : Sakhababu! where are you? I need you... 🥺😟.but how I can let you know about all this. I don't have your no.!
-----------------------------------------------------------
In this two weeks, both of the family arranged everything, and started their marriage rituals. Bondita was waiting for a miracle but nothing happened. May be everything was pre-planned by their destiny. Bondita married to Abhay and when she was leaving Krishna nagar.. She didn't even cried for her maa and family members but cried for her sakhababu🥺. Bcoz she knew that, when he would come to know about her marriage... It will break him from heart. But she has nothing to do.

After 2 days of her marriage, Anirudh returned from Siliguri. And came to know about Bondita's marriage. He couldn't believe first but when he went to Krishna nagar and heard about her... His heart was broken into pieces.

He started keeping himself engrossed with his work. And at the end of the day, when he returnd...he started drinking alcohol severally to deal with that pain. Now he was like a body without soul.

Bondita wasn't happy also. After marriage Abhay left for his business trip . She feels alone all the time, she knows that, no hope left for them.. So, there is no meaning to wait for him. But she doesn't know why always her heart aches for...For whom her heart waits for? She couldn't find the answers...

My Pov : But they don't know what destiny has planned for them?Bcoz when the love is pure, love makes it's own way to bind people together.
-----------------------------------------------------------
PRECAP : LEAP OF 3 MONTHS...
VOTING GOAL - 30+

A/N : DEAR READERS, I AM STARTING A COLLAB FF WITH MY BEST FRIEND
Soumili25. IT'S A COLLEGE LOVE STORY OF FOUR COUPLE #ANVISHT#SIDNEET#FAINAT
#ABHIRA

 IT'S A COLLEGE LOVE STORY OF FOUR COUPLE #ANVISHT#SIDNEET#FAINAT#ABHIRA

WE WILL PUBLISH THIS BOOK ON HER ACCOUNT Soumili25. SO PLZ GUYS SUPPORT US. AND THE STORY WILL BE VERY EXCITING. VOTE &COMMENT.