14.Ye Deewanapan Dekho Zara-4

In University:

Bondita was lost in her thoughts of their relationship while walking through the passage beside the university garden.That incident which took place in the garden few times before,made her quiet upset.
Asli was blabbering something which couldn't reach her....but suddenly A person who was looking very busy,was coming from the other side , didn't noticed her and..

CRASH !......

The file in his hand, flew in the air...and all the papers were spreading every where.Both of them sat there ,and started collecting the papers.

Bon : I am so sorry (not looking at him)....I didn't noticed you....

Person: it's ok....ok.. don't need....to...
(He picked his eyes up,to look at her and... He got surprised)....hey! You....
Don't you are that girl whose documents had stolen yesterday ?

Bon : ya...! You are right😕 but....how do you know that? I mean...I don't know you.

Person: I am Duruk,who saved your documents yesterday...

Bon :😯😯 oho! So,you are that guy...

Both collected the papers,and stood up...

Bon : Thank you so much...🙏.I just can't explain you that how much grateful I am to you.If you hadn't saved my documents,I must have been in trouble...

Duruk : it's ok....that was my duty,as a human being.

Bon : So kind of you...

(Azli was stirring in awe at him.)

Duruk : Btw, what is your name?

Bon : I am Bondita Ro... Bondita Das. I am from India.( it's a mistake,which she makes often, when someone asks her name, may be still she considers herself as her patibabu's wife🤭😉)

Duruk : Oh! So, you are from India?! That's why your look is different...
Btw I am duruk, from turkey🇹🇷... I am joining this university from today.

Bon : oh! Great....In which department you are?

Duruk : medical department! And you and your friend?

Bon : we are in law department, she is azli.

Azli : ya.. Ya..I am azli, I am from Russia...nice to meet you Duruk☺😊

Duruk : yes. I saw you that day in the cab.Nice to meet you too, both of you.
Do you guys plz tell me, where is the office room?

Azli: ya... Ya, go straight and then turn to left.

Duruk : Thank you.

--

After the class,they came out side of the room,and watched that everyone is running towards the parking area.they heard,someone has created fuss there. They headed towards the parking lot.

A girl : Hey! Don't argue with me! It's your fault.

Boy : my fault? How dare you to scratch my car! You have to pay for this.

girl : Don't dream fool 😏. I won't pay anything rather, you will have to pay fine for breaking university rules.

Boy : Breaking rules? Which rule, I have broken?! Tell me.

Girl : you have parked your car unethically...it's not your dad's property, brat!...so that you can do anything you want. Move your car right now!

Boy : I won't move my car! Do whatever you want.