23.Ye Dewanapan Dekho Zara-13

Sonia was quite shocked by Ani's suddenly changed behavior. She thought that...he got angry bcoz Ani really cares for her as a best friend.

"I am sorry Anirudh, I know that she is your best friend...but I couldn't handle my anger. " Sonia pretended to be sorry.

"It's okay. Remember what I told you" Ani literally warned her.

Sonia was going to leave... But suddenly she turned towards him..
"Oho! I am so sorry Anirudh.....I forgot totally...I have something to give you".

" What"? Ani asked her.

"Just wait a bit" She took out a card from her side bag and handed it to him. "Actually I am throwing party... bcoz I have gotten a chance of double celebration....you must have to come Anirudh" She told him excitedly.

"Ok.... I will try definitely. Thanks for the invitation"." Ani said to her.

"No... no, you have to, bcoz that day I will make you meet with someone".Sonia informed him.

--

Sonia left and Anirudh headed towards bondita's latched door and started banging on her door.
" Bondita open the door! I know that you are angry with me, but... You also know na.... That what you did was also wrong! Now plz open the door... I will explain everything to you".Ani was trying to persuade her... Just like the way he used to do in her child hood.

"No...sakhababu! I don't want to talk with you now...I want to stay alone... You go". She almost shouted while crying uncontrollably.

He could hear her sobbing. And that was enough to break his heart into pieces.... He can't see her in pain... He can't abide tears in her eyes.

He feels that his knees weren't able to make him stand anymore... they were falling weak. He sat on the floor in front of the door with a jerk...and folded his knees to his chest.

"You are so bad... Anirudh Roy Choudhury! You made your bondita cry....?!" He said to himself in rage.

But suddenly he heard her voice... as she started talking to herself...the way she used to do when she was a child.

Play the song.....

" Kyu?! Sakhababu,kyu? Ap kyu nhi samajh te ki....mein apko kisi or k sath nhi dekh sakti...Ha, mein manti hu ki aj jo bartav meine kiya Sonia k sath... wo sayad galat tha.... Par kya apne uske samne mujhe datne se pehle ak baar bhi socha... Ki usko apke gale se lagte dekh k mujhe kitna dukh huya hoga... Ak pal ko to mujhe laga ki mere dil ne dharak na band kar diya ho... 🥺😭"She was telling her feelings , her fear....in alone...bcoz today her emotions got burst out......

(Why?! Sakhababu why? why don't you understand that.... I can't see you with someone else...., I know that the way I behaved with Sonia today, was may be wrong... But did you thought once before scolding me in front of her that... How much I got sad when I saw her hugging you...for a moment I felt as if my heart had stopped beating.)

"You always tell me... That you can feel my emotions just by listening my footsteps.... You can read my heart just by seeing into my eyes.... Then why can't you read my eyes now...why can't you feel my emotions now... Sakhababu?"

Why don't you understand, that
"YOUR BONDITA LOVES YOU...🥺
Sakhababu, I can't see you with someone else... I can't share you with anybody.... Bcoz I LOVE YOU".

Bondita thought that she was talking to herself... But Ani was listening everything from outside of her room.
He got goosebumps when he came to know that his bondita loves him this much. Tears started forming in his eyes... by listening her feelings,and he started smiling through his tears. He was really happy to know that His bondita loves him...but if one of his eyes was streaming happy tears... Bcoz she choosed him as her life partner...as she told him in her childhood... The other one was streaming sad tears as he made her cry... Bcoz he couldn't realized her feelings before... and also pestered her unknowingly.

He got up and went to the washroom.
He started the 🚿shower above his head and let the water flow down through his head to toe by relaxing every muscles of his body. He felt a strange relaxation what he never felt before...while recalling all the memories of their togetherness... recalling all the words... What he just listened...😊

He was smiling uncontrollably like an infant... But finally he controlled himself and uttered through out the flowing water... "I LOVE YOU TOO... BONDITA☺....Today our lives have come to a full circle.I can remember... That how you came into my life unexpectedly... But just like people say that " Unexpected things are the best", you are the best thing that has ever happened in my life. Today I can recall that how we made our beautiful relationship better day by day. We took care of our relationship the way a gardener takes care of his plants and flowers.We endured so much pain... Whether it was physical or emotional!... We have surpassed so many hardles to protect our dreams ,to protect our relationship...

And now the time has come....to fulfill one of my promise.

One day I promised you, that when you will grow up...you will decide that with whom you want to spend your life. And now I know that you have choosen me,and I am blessed to get your love bondita 🥰... I also love you so much...that you can't even imagine, so I have decided that I will tell you about my feelings bcoz I have controlled myself just bcoz I wanted to free you...

But not so simply...I wanted you to feel special on that day... When I will tell you that how much I love you... I want to capture that expression of yours in my heart. So the day should be special and memorable.

And I think for that ,none day can be better than your birthday...only two days left... So be ready miss Bondita Das!...very soon you are going to get a shock...".He uttered with a Flirtious smile.

--

"The shock I got today...it became the worst day of my life".She said while wiping rheum of her nose with a tissue. The scene was quite funny.

I have decided that, from today... I am not gonna talk with you, bcoz now your bondita is very angry with you. Untill... You tell that you love your bondita....I will be like that.. " Bondita cross folded her arms and puffed her cheeks.

She still behaves like a child. But what ever she promises....she does.
Now both were in two different missions.... But their destination is same.

Phir bhi mil hi jayenge,
Mil jaise sanjh or savera,
Tu paraya ho kar,
Lagta apna sa......
Rista tera mera,
Rista tera mera x

______________________________________

Precap : Anirudh got jealous😍

How was the chapter?

Did you liked the realization?

Excited for upcoming?