15.Ye Deewanapan Dekho Zara-5

My dear readers thanks for waiting.... But now the wait is over.
Get ready to enjoy upcoming chapters....

Plz comment me, how you guys are feeling about it😊🙏I am really excited to know your reviews.
______________________________________

Ipek's apartment :

Azli, Ipek and Bondita were sitting in sofa.Bondita was fuming with anger, and azli was trying to console her.

Azli :  plz cool down my doll.I am sure that, they must have gone there for work.

Ipek : oh! Plz...dear, plz don't mislead her, with these words! We all saw that, bondita's sakhababu...was laughing with that Sonia.and it's was looking like that they were spending quality time. 😏

Azli : stop it Ipek, may be they were laughing for any other reason.we can't judge anyone, just by seeing them laughing together right?!

Bon : Guys plz stop! Here, I am so upset. And instead of giving me any advice, you two are fighting with each other?

Ipek : Oh! My doll,I think I have a better advice, that you should forget your dream of  having a love life with your sakhababu. 😒

Bondita took a cushion from the sofa, and started hitting her....
"How could you say that Ipek! Today I will definitely kill you...he is my life,did you understand? It's ok if  you can't give a good advice, but.... If you say anything like that again.... Then you will regret...
Before completing her words...she broke into tears.

Azli : it's ok

Azli : it's ok.... Cool down my doll,cool down!And don't listen to this Ipek;ok... She doesn't even think before speaking.

Ipek : I was just saying... I didn't mean that... I am sorry yaar. We will definitely find out a way... My doll, don't worry.... When I am here,you don't have to worry at all..... Now plz smile my cutie pie...

Bon : No...I will only smile, when we will find out a way.

Azli : Ok... Ok! We are trying ha, bondita... Plz don't stress.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Anirudh was still talking about her bondita, making Sonia bore.but suddenly she interrupts him and ask:" Anirudh, if you don't mind, can I  ask you something? "

Ani : ya... Sure!

Bon : actually I was just wondering that, you and bondita living here from 7 years, and both of you share a great bond! So....I wanna ask..."Is she your girl friend, anirudh? ".....

Ani : (he got speechless for sometime)
.... Gi..r..l friend? No,...no...she is my best friend.

Sonia : (she felt a bit relaxed😌 and whispered) O thank god!.... I thought

Ani : what? What did you say!

Sonia : nothing ,nothing....actually from when, we came here... You are talking about her, so... I thought..... Cut the crap! Let's go... We have a meeting in one hour.

Ani : ya...!let's go.. (Suddenly he started thinking in his mind) :" Why did I take so much time, before answering that question?".... Was Salim right!.... No, no....Anirudh! She is your best friend. And you promised her... That, " It would be her decision, that with whom;she wants to spend her whole life."and for now, she should focus on her studies only ,to reach the destination which we dreamt of !

After becoming barrister babu,She will choose her perfect partner.and
It may not be me....(he got a little bit emotional)

(A/P : "Dhire dhire samajh ayga biristra babu,... Ki... Apke Dil mein kon hai? Apke Dil mein bhi kuch kuch hota hai" Guys just wait and watch... Age bohot maze ayenge)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Azli : (Suddenly azli started shouting with joy) Yes!...yes! "Bir fikrim var! Bir fikrim var!" (I have an idea)....

Bon: what?...

Azli : My doll, I think...you should propose your sakhababu....thats how,your sakhababu will be yours and that bitch won't even get success.

Bon : ya ya.... Of course!....so that, he  starts keeping distance from me more!Right?

Ipek : My dear stupid friend, don't you think....that you already have used 99% of your brain....so, plz don't even try! We will find a way.

so, plz don't even try! We will find a way

______________________________________

Guys plz vote, comment and
Share.... 🙏🙏🙏

How was the chapter?
Plz let me know........ Yours comments are my inspiration... To write better stories. It will take only 1 sec to share your review...It's my earnest request 🥰🥰

Love you my readers😘🥰🥰