16.Ye Dewanapan Dekho Zara-6

My dear readers thanks for waiting.... But now the wait is over.
Get ready to enjoy upcoming chapters....

Plz comment me, how you guys are feeling about it😊🙏I am really excited to know your reviews.
______________________________________

Bon : yaar azli, it wouldn't work....bcoz he always wants me to focus on my carrier and if I propose him, he will gone mad at me.And even I don't no what he feels for me.... Rather I would say, I don't even know is he feels for me or not!

Azli : I am sorry my doll....! Don't say like that, of course he loves you.

Ipek : bondita, just tell me one thing... Who much time do you spend with your sakhababu in a day?...

Bon : May be 1 or 2 hours, actually all the day he works in office, and when he comes home...we cook together and then if I have any doubt in my lessons... He explains that to me.

Ipek : Is that all?!

Bon : yes! But why are you asking this?

Ipek : OMG! That's why! That's why....

Bon : That's why.... What?

Ipek :  my doll, For a relationship...it's very necessary to spend some quality time together. And for the lack of time,you both can't come close.

Ipek : yes, bondita! Ipek is right. You should spend time with your sakhababu, as much as possible.

Ipek : Otherwise, how would he realize that you love him?.....and besides  this, just think that, your sakhababu spends maximum time in his office,where sonia gets more time than you to come close to him.

Bondita : I haven't think like that before, seriously🙁! Plz tell me what should I do?

Ipek : Bondita I think you should make him, attract towards you.Embellish yourself to attract him, find loopholes to spend maximum time with him. Do whatever you can, to make him realize.... That he loves you.

Bondita : But how? Am I not beautiful? I mean, how I will embellish myself... To attract him?...
I didn't understand. Sakhababu always says that, I am perfect...I shouldn't change myself for any reason....And he likes me the way I am.

Ipek : of course. In his eyes, you are perfect..... But as a friend, but to be a perfect lover.... To get love as a woman.... You have to do.... Something more.

Bon : love as a woman?....what's that!

Ipek : You don't know.....! A man and an woman how love each other.

Azli : No.... I don't think so, Ipek. Bcoz all the time she only talks about studies, degree, how her sakhababu teaches her lessons!.... That's all.
So, she is still innocent.

Ipek : O god! How innocent you are bondita?!.....Didn't you read Romantic novels?

Bon : No....! Never....padhai se kavi fursaat hi nhi mili,to kaise padti.ha par iske baremein suna zaroor hai...
Sab kahete hai university mein, kafi interesting hoti hai... (I have never gotten free time from studies, so how could I read? But I heard about this,every one in our university, says that it's very interesting).

Ipek : I think, you should read bondita, bcoz.... You need this.If you don't know this things... Then how you will attract him?

Bon : is it very important?

Azli : ya... My doll, very very important.

Ipek : Bondita, I will give you a novel. Whenever you will get some free time, plz read this. And one more thing... Plz don't read this in front of him. Otherwise, he will scold you.