25.Ye Dewanapan Dekho Zara-15

In University :

Azli and Ipek were waiting for bondita in the parking area, meanwhile they saw that someone was running towards them....and the person was none other than Duruk.

"Hey! Isn't it Duruk..? But why he is coming towards us...! " Azli whispered to Ipek.

"How do I know, Azli? May be he likes you...and coming to propose you".She teased azli.

" Shut up Ipek...!other wise I will punch you... "She again whispered to Ipek.

He suddenly dashes off between them, and says " Hi! my dear friends ".

" Hi! Duruk ". Both of them said to him.

" How are you guys? I know I didn't met you guys for a long time...and for that I am so sorry. "He told them very frankly.

" No, no... It's ok Duruk... We didn't mind anything...and we are perfectly fine".😊 Azli said to him.

"By the way.... I think someone is missing in your gang " He asked with a finding look around them.

"Ya... actually bondita hasn't come yet". Ipek told him. Listening to this, he became little sad.

" Oho! It would be nice if she was here ....but it's ok...Actually I have come to invite you in my birthday party." He invited them for the party.

"Seriously... Today is your birthday?"
Azli asked him excitedly.

"Azli calm down....baby, of course it is that's why he is inviting us right".
Ipek teased her.

" Btw... Happy birthday Duruk..., ya,Happy birthday Duruk... Many many happy returns of the day"both of them greeted him.

"Thanks guys.... But remember everyone must have to come.... And plz tell bondita about this...and say sorry on my behalf....I have some emergency so I have to go... Otherwise I would have invited her personally. "
He explained to them genuinely.

"It's ok Duruk...we all will come... Don't worry" Azli promised him.

After he left, they danced together...
"Finally... After so long, we got an invitation... I am so excited... That finally we will be enjoying in a party." Ipek told her.

Azli :"Yes!and bondita will be happy too".

--
In office :

Ani was working on some files, when he became alienated in thoughts of that gifts and bondita's behavior.

Suddenly Salim came to him and noticed that he wasn't paying heed in his work. He shaked his shoulders and asked :" What happened yaar? You are looking so upset! ".

He stood up immediately and said him in a jerk with a tensed look :
" Yaar! You know, somebody has sent gifts to bondita... and he addressed himself as her secret admirer....how could I get to know about him?"

"Oho! So, it's a matter of jealousy😉!
But... One second, you don't love bondita right? So, why are you getting jealous yaar! ". Salim teased him and smirked.

Ani :" Ok... So, now you want to put salt on my wounds right?!..salim.
Yes...! I accept...I accept...That I was a fool... Who has taken this much time to recognize his love....ok now ".

" Of course! You are a big fool".he laughed at him and patted his back friendly. "But... if you accept that you love her, so what's the problem? Tell her...and I am sure that she loves you too... So, that nobody can snatch her from you."he advised him.

" Actually there is a problem...you were right about Sonia... " He explained everything and also told him that he wants to propose her in her birthday.