6.Mein karu Intezaar tera- 4

3 months leap :

(Bondita's mom in law = BS-saas)

Bs : bahu! Clean this clothes! Whenever I think to take some rest... She does something wrong ... Don't know why her family members didn't teach her Housechores.
Where are you?.... Lazy girl..!

From few days, bondita's health was not so good. She was feeling weak , and sometime she was vomiting.. She wasn't able to eat but still her mother in law always made her do everything.

Bondita was coming towards her but suddenly she got senseless in the passage of veranda. Her saas came to her and spread 💦 water in her face, but she wasn't waking up, so her in laws called Doctor. They took her to the bedroom and laid her down in the bed. After sometime doctor came.

Doctor : Congratulations everybody! She is pregnant. Your heir is coming soon! Just one request , she is very weak so plz take care of her.

Bs : what! Our heir, I am so happy! Thank you so much doctor!

Suddenly bondita woke up and saw that everyone was very happy and congratulating her.

Bon : for what all of you are congratulating me?

Bs : Oh god! You don't even know bahu, how much happy we are, you are carrying our heir... You are pregnant, you are going to be mother.

For one sec. Bondita became happy for her sakhababu and her baby and forgot about the reality. But in the next moment, she realized that she is married to someone else and according to the society rules this baby is a illegitimate child.

Bon (in her mind) : Sakhababu! If it hadn't happened what happened to us, then it would be a blissful moment for us but now... I don't know what's going to happen? Bcoz these people are thinking that this child belongs to their son but the reality isn't like that. Should I tell everyone that this child... 😰😥... No..no..! But one day the truth will come out, then? What if they want to kill my sakhababu and my baby? Plz dugga maa help me.

Bondita was shattered to imaging things are going to happen.
After two days, Abhay returned to home.When he enters into haveli, all family members started greeting him with garlands... He was completely shocked but thought that may be everyone is happy bcoz he has returned after a long time..
When he sat on the sofa of the hall,bondita brought a plate full of sweets. She knew that, now what is going to happen, it's consequences could be worst. But it's beyond of her control.

Bs : Eat these sweets beta,you are going to be father!we are very happy for you.

He was hell shocked bcoz he had spent only 4 days with her after wedding. And even in those days, bondita had made several excuses to stay away from him.So, how could it be? He was processing in his mind, that what was going on? But suddenly he realized that she cheated on him and in that era, it's a big matter to being pregnant with someone else and she was married too.

Abhay : What? It's not possible! This child is not mine...!

Bon's father in law : Don't you think before talking anything Abhay! She is your wife, so this child must be your's.

Abhay : no! Papa...I didn't even shared my bed with her..after wedding, I had spent only 4 days with her and we hadn't done anything that she could get pregnant!

Bs : It couldn't be true! (Of course in that era, having sex before marriage was like a crime, so it was obvious to being shocked after listening that and specially for a mother. 😝😅).

Bon :( Suddenly she spoke out by interrupting them).. This is true! This child is not belonged to him.plz don't force him to accept it bcoz he is right.

Bondita's mom in law came towards her with red eyes emitting with anger and clutched bon's hair hardly.

Bs : you and your whole family are cheater. How shameless and dirty girl you are! We can't accept a shameless woman as our daughter-in-law. You have spoiled my son's life. But I will make my son get out of this fiasco. My Son will leave you as his wife, then I will see that who would accept you with this dirt?

Bon : Plz...! Don't call my child dirty!bcoz My child is symbol of my love.if you want to punish me, then I will accept it; if you want to call me dirty, then I will bear that silently but if anyone call my child dirty then I would not tolerate that!

Bs : Ok!...I wouldn't do anything , but it's time for your family to punish you, they have to answer that why they did that to us?
---------------------------------------------------------
Vote goals : 35+
Comment : 15+

Plz guys complete the goal. Bcoz upcoming chapters are going to be more emotional and exciting.😊😊
Love you readers.I will update soon.