Chapter 3 (friends)

I STILL NEED IDEAS SO IF YOU HAVE ANY PLS COMMENT THEM THANK YOU !Warning!                                                                                                                                             Sad 

Threats

Ships (still)

Cuss words

Enjoy 

Test tubes pov:

"FAN" I yelled "UHHH" "I TOLD YOU STOP TRYING TO POST MY LAB STUFF ON YOUR BLOG" 'ring ring' his phone rang 'ring ring' "one sec-" he said while picking up the phone "yello?" 'Sigh' "FLAT FACE" I could hear lightbulb on the other side fan was startled by the sudden scream "uhh y-YEAH" "IS MY TUBE GIRL WITH YOU?" lightbulb asked him still yelling "uhhh you mean test tube?" "WHO ELSE WOULD I BE TALKING ABOUT?" "I-uhhhh can you lower your voice please??" Fan asked her not wanting to deaf "NO" She only yelled louder "I S  M Y  T U B E  G I R L  W I T H  Y O U?" "yes test tube is hear..." "CAN YOU HAND THE PHONE TO HER?!" "Uhhhh sure.." fan walked over to test tube and handed her the phone "as you heard.. it's for you" "thank you" I said taking the phone from fan "yoooo test tube wanna hang out" "not right now lightbulb I'm busy" "with what?" Lightbulb asked getting more curious by the second "something...." I said trying not to sound suspicious "what is the something your working on?" "...it's a secret.." "but fans there..." I could tell lightbulb wanted to know more... "how about this tomorrow I will show you what I'm working on" I said trying to get rid of lightbulb for now "sounds good girl! See you later" I hanged up......... "sooooo can I have my phone back?"

Fans pov: 

"No" test tube with a smirk on her face "wha-uhh NO?! WHY NOT" I said wanting my phone back bad "who made the phone?" She had a bigger smirk on her face this time "i- ................you" "who gave you the phone" ".......................you...." "who's on the back of the phone?" "........................................................You" I had completely forgot that test tube is the one who made the phone godamit fan "if you want your phone back you need to earn it-" she said with the BIGGEST smirk I have ever seen it was tourment "how do I earn my phone back?"

Lightbulb's pov:

Man I can't believe test tube didn't wanna hang out maybe painty will! I walked over to paintbrush's room and knocked 'knock knock knock' .......no answer weird I opened the door to see paintbrush sitting on a little wooden stool pfff they had air pods in so that's why they couldn't hear me and in front of them was a canvas they were painting something I walk over to them to try and see what they were painting.. I saw two little figures.. it look like me and painty awwww was painty painting a picture of me and them I put my hand on painty shoulder they jumped "AHHHH GODAMIT LIGHTBULB" they screamed I chuckled"sup" "what do want!?!" They asked very angry "I just wanted to hang out" "I'm busy go hang out with fan or test tube" "awww but those two are busy toooooooooo" I told them "then go watch a movie or something... just leave me alone.." "fine I will hpm" I walked away to the couch and turned on the tv and you know what was on? Friends... even the tv?!? Geez first I woke up to a scream then painty got mad at for eating everything at least I got mc d's (nuts) then testy, fan and paintbrush didn't wanna hang out with me what a day...

This chapter is longer then the last two so that's a plus I didn't have a drawing for this one sooo