Chapter 5 (knife)

No not the jerk knife the knife PB used to cut themselves 

!Warning!

Self harm

Sad

cutting

Lightbulb's pov:

"Hey lightbulb I'm going to the store, do you want anything..?" paintbrush asked "hmm uhh no thank you" i replied "wait didn't you go to the store today" " huh- oh yeah i forgot something.." they added "okay bye painty""Bye" they closed the closed the door this is perfect i can snoop around painty room now i wait in till their car leaves then i get up and start walking to paintys room i open their door seems normal i look over at the canvas it was empty they must have finished the painting i walk over to their bed and see a little non-binary flag i also saw i picuce of me, paintbrush and marsh i look through their drawers just clothes borning i look all over paintys room and i find nothing ughhh paintys room is just full of borning stuff i look over and see the bathroom.. What if there's something cool in there.... I open the door.. It's a boring old bathroom mannnn I'm still gonna look through it but still.. I open a drawer to find... hair clips woah. I see something red under the clips. I move the hair clips and.... Is that a knife...? ..w-why do they have a k-knife covered in b-blood...i-... it m-might just be paint... right..? Did they hurt someone? No its paintbrush they wouldn't....r-right...?I drop the knife and put my hand on my head to think..They would never hurt someone.. Who's b-blood is that... why?Tears start to ruin down my face. I can't do this- i just.. I hear the front door open. Shit.. i left their bedroom door open "LIGHTBULB" they yelled for me "ARE YOU IN MY ROOM" fuck fuck think THINK.I hear the bag being put on the table and then walk closer and closer..."LIGHTBULB" .....they walked in the bathroom and saw the knife i looked over at them. terrified ".......l-lightbulb..i-i".. "W-what h-happened..?.. Why is there a knife...with blood..whose blood is it........?" I asked and I wanted answers "..................i-its m-my b-blood...i-" "w-what.." i started to tear up "painty did you....c-cut your self"...."Yes" "i-i...why" "it's a long story" "is it because of me...?!?!" "no.. not at all-" "where" "...." "Painty, where did you hurt yourself?" I saw tears rolling down their cheeks... i grabbed their hand to comfort them a little bit "painty its okay... you can tell me anything just p-please just tell me this please..." They hugged me and I hugged them back. I rubbed their back.. They sat down on the floor still holding me.

(no this is not a smut book god help me)

later We both fell asleep

I made this one on my school lap top and had to email it to myself then copy and paste to Wattpad adding some details