Chapter 23 (passed)

*dies*

!WARNING!

BLOOD

DEATH(:

METION OF S3LF H4RM 

S3LF H4RM THOUGHTS 

and MORE

Enjoy 

40 minutes later (now going to ignore most of last chapter-)

Lightbulbs pov:

Me and painty-.. well mostly me were talking when painty suddenly pasted out.. "painty!?" I shake them but they don't get up.. "p-painty! Wake up!!" I shake them again.. (Wow we're only like 27 words in and bad shit is already happening) "Painty!" I keep shaking them but they don't wake up... then I remember when we were watching a movie and they wouldn't wake up.. a-and when I took a nap and I woke up to painty and they d-did wake up no matter how hard I tried to wake them up.. oh shit- "TEST TUBE!!" 

Test tubes pov:

"TEST TUBE" I hear lightbulb call for me from inside the medical room.. she sounds panicked.. I quickly get up from my seat and quickly rush over to the room..

When I get to the room I grab my keycard and swipe the card.. the door opens and I see paintbrush laying on the table bed thing.. "what happened..?" I ask walking up to the two.. "t-they won't wake up!! I-I tried shaking them awake a-and-" "hey, hey, calm down lightbulb!! Just tell me what happened.." I say trying to calm her down.. "w-we were just talking a-and they suddenly just p-passed out!! a-and I tried s-shaking them awake but they wouldn't w-wake up!! a-and-" 

'beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep'

And I oop- 236 words