Chapter 24 (dead) END CHAPTER!!

It's the last chapter of cut!! 

!WARNING!

DEATH

BLOOD

METION OF S3LF H4RM 

EMO SHIT

CUSSING 

and MORE

Enjoy 

Test tubes pov:

'Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep' Lightbulb was interrupted by a loud beeping noise.. I look over to see where the noise was coming from.. then I saw it..

"W-What's That beeping noise!?" Lightbulb asks me confused and worried

"W-What's That beeping noise!?" Lightbulb asks me confused and worried.. I slowly start to walk towards the monitor.. "Test Tube What's That Beeping Noise!?" She asks me again.. I-I don't know.. how to answer.. paintbrush I-Is... dead... oh god.. how the hell am I supposed to tell her!? "TEST TUBE!" Lightbulb yells trying to get my attention.. I try my best to not burst out in tears..

I mean paintbrush just fucking died!! How else am supposed to react!? "TEST TUBE!! Please Answer Me!" "...I-I'm sorry lightbulb.." I whisper trying to hold back the tears.. "w-what do m-mean..?" She asks me worried.. "paintbrush is dead..." 

Lightbulbs pov:

"paintbrush is dead..." 

w-wha.. "no they can't be dead!.. right..?" I say worried for my partner... "the machine must be w-wrong..!" "lightbulb.." "what if it's not w-working right!!" "Lightbulb" "I-It must be unplugged or.. something.." "LIGHTBULB!!" Test tube yells interrupting my panicking.. "I'm sorry..." Test tube says putting her hand on my shoulder trying to calm me down.. 

this can't be real.. they can't be dead.. r-right... this has to be a dream.. 

Fans pov:

I open the door and leave the bathroom.. Test tube is not gonna like the mess I left in there.. maybe I shouldn't have had Taco Bell for lunch..

I walk out the bathroom and see that test tube isn't there anymore.. maybe she went to go check on paintbrush? I start to walk towards the room paintbrush was in and when I got close I  started to hear some crying.. and a loud beeping noise.. oh no.. no no no.. I quickly open the door to see what was happening.. 

Test tubes pov:

I'm trying my best to calm lightbulb down and not burst into tears myself..

Then I heard the door open and when I looked over I saw fan with a very worried look on his face

30 minutes later

Lightbulbs pov:

I was still crying but I didn't care.. I mean paintbrush is dead!! They're fucking dead.. I'm never going to see them again.. I'm never going to talk with them again.. I'm never going to cuddle with them again.. I hate this..!! I wanna be with them again!!..

I wanna be with them again...

I hope you enjoyed read cut, Because I enjoyed writing it! 453 words and yes this is the last chapter-