Chapter 17 (one solution)

Idk what to write so I'm just gonna shut up

!WARNING!

MENTIONS OF V0M1T

BLOOD

CUSSING

KINDA GORE

MENTIONS OF S3LF H4RM

and MORE

Enjoy 

Lightbulbs pov:

"so lightbulb do you know the reason why they-..." Test tube pauses.. 

"hurt themselves" she asks me with a face confusion and worry.. 'beep' I only look away and shake my head.. "o-oh.. 'sigh' well did you ask them about it at all?" "y-yes.." "well what did they say..?" She asks me walking a little closer to me.. 'beep' "That they would tell me l-later.." I reply looking away.. "when-.... if painty wakes up 'beep' do know if there's a way to stop them from.. c-cutting themselves again..?" I ask putting my hand on their metal rim thingy.. 'beep'

"Well I can think of one solution.." Test tube says pushing her glasses up.. 'beep' wait she has glasses?

"But thing is we would have to-" 

'THUD'

We hear a small thud.. 'beep' test tube quickly opened the door and found the culprit.. fan was on the floor with a very panicked and worried look on his face.. "Fan! What Are You Doing On The Floor!?" Test tube asks helping him stand up.. "I heard e-everything!" Fan shouts clinging onto test tubes arm.. "what..?" Test tube looks at fan with confused look.. "a-about paintbrush..! A-and that they h-hurt themself..!" Fan says looking up at test tube.. "that's nice and all but paintys  in a coma!! And they could die..!" I shout trying to get their attention.. 

Test tubes pov:

"Right..! Sorry.." I apologize rushing back over to paintbrush.. once fan saw paintbrush's many cuts and the blood leaking onto the table his face changed from worry to absolute horror..

"OH FUCK-.. HOW THE HELL DID THEY DO THIS!?.. and why..?" Fan asks us shouting at the beginning..

?" Fan asks us shouting at the beginning

"Well we don't really know why.. but we do know how.." I reply looking down at paintbrush.. "Well the how the fuck did they do this!?" "Simple.. a knife to cut and a scarf to cover those cuts" I answer trying my best to act calm even though there's no reason to act calm..

"Oh.. oh god" fan gags "gah- I need to- u-ugh- vomit" he says turning around and puking all over the floor probably due the sight of the blood and how deep the cut were..

"Agh-" 'COUGH COUGH' "ughh.. s-sorry" 'sigh' "it's fine fan.."

401 words- and a drawing