Chapter 11 (Ahem) part 2

No

!WARNING!

SHIPS

CUSS WORDS

Threats 

Enjoy 

Fans pov:

I leave the house.. somethings up with those two.. hmmmm- I sneakly look though the window and watch them.. all their doing is talking boring but as a super ultra gamer blogger-  I need patience- I pull out my phone and record.. what fells like forever (5 minutes) something finally happens, they kiss- I KNEW IT!! I HAVE TO TELL TEST TUBE! but first.. I slam open the door "Ahem" I come in with a smirk "FAN" paintbrush yelled as they pulled away from the kiss "I KNEW YOU WERE UP TO SOMETHING FLAT FACE" lightbulb also yelled trying to make herself present. I still had a huge smirk "I KNEW YOU TWO LIKED EACH OTHER! IM TELLING TEST TUBE" I yell and start running out the door "NooOoOOooooOOOooOo" lightbulb said reaching out to me even though she was never gonna reach me "FAN GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE" paintbrush got up and started to chase me.. lucky I got a head start and made it to test tubes lab I started to spam buttons in a hurry with paintbrush right behind me I got sucked up by the gray tube and next thing I know I'm lying on the floor in front of test tube "hey" I say trying to be slick "I have so many questions right now first off why is paintbrush chasing you? second off why is my lab the first place you come to hide? And third why are you trying to cool? We all know your a loser fan.." "first I need to tell you something I saw paintbrush do.. second because I have something to tell you.. and third ouch that hurt.." "ok what do you need to tell me?" "I saw paintbrush and lightbulb.. kiss" I say trying to be dramatic "wait wha- THOSE TWO WHAT!?" "Yep" I pull out my phone and show her the picture "oh my go- OH MY GOD" test tube may be a scientist but I bet she never expected this, we both knew those two would get together one day but we didn't know they would get together this early and not tell us.. "STAY THERE FAN I'LL BE RIGHT BACK" she ran away and came back after 2 minutes..

Lightbulb's pov:

...should I go help painty.. man this sucks what if he tells testy I hope not "bad news.." I heard painty walk in the door "did he tell her?" I try to cut to the chase "probably"  "what do you mean probably?"  "Don't get your hopes up he hid in her lab probably telling her right now"  "aw damit" I punch the air "welp let's wait for our demise and when fan comes back we're gonna beat his ass" "Yeah!" They come over and sit on the couch "...sooo while we wait how's your day"  "not counting what just happened it's been fi-"  "YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER AND NEVER TOLD US!?!?" test tube was at the door and fan was behind her smirking not know what was coming to him "uhhhh yes?" I say trying to break the drama "WHEN? HOW!?" "two days ago and uhhh that's a story for later-" i say as paintbrush decided to step in "and fan.. might wanna sleep with one eye open.." 

Done for now 554 words if you care