7. Believe

Vegas Pov

When I reached my room Pete was not there so I called him he was in the bathroom and I waited for him while arranging the dining table

When I reached my room Pete was not there so I called him he was in the bathroom and I waited for him while arranging the dining table. When he came out from the bathroom I couldn't blink my eyes, he removed his overcoat and just was in his sleeveless T-shirt. And he looked sexy. I felt hot so I increased air conditioner.

"Did he hide his sexiness with his cuteness" I was lost in my thoughts.

"Where is my juice?" he searched in the bag and found his juice and gave me a big dimple smile. I'm done I can't control myself, so I asked him to pack the food and take it to his condo to eat. He looked at me with confused face.

"Just do as I say Pete otherwise your boyfriend may get jealous, because you're at my condo. I don't want to cause any problem" I found the reason to kick him out, if he stayed any longer, I can't control myself, God knows how can a man have both cuteness and sexiness and his dimples are calling me to kiss them. I need to control myself, because he has boyfriend, I repeatedly told to myself in my mind like a mantra.

"Didn't you ask me to stay for lunch"

"I asked, but I changed my mind just go Pete please don't annoy me"

Pete Pov

I don't know what happened to him and what did I do wrong he tried to kick me out but I want to stay. I want to clarify whether he is likes me or not. Because he always lies to lily, after fooling lily completely then he tells the truth. I'm used to that but what Vegas told to lily today is very big news.

I want to know when he said he liked me, did he lied like as usual to fool lily or what he said is the truth. So, I decided to stay and spoke

"Are you really concerned about my boyfriend, or are you worried that if I stayed, you wouldn't be able to control yourself?" Ah! Mr. Vegas, now I've touched a nerve, so you'll definitely allow me to stay.

"Oh, my poor Pete, I already told you I don't like to steel things so you don't have to worry"

"If I told you, I don't have boyfriend then...."

"What??" Vegas asked with serious gaze. So, I ended my sentence as I couldn't speak after that because no words were coming from my mouth. I got scared. Vegas came near me and patted my head with his hands then told me to eat with a smirk on his face.

I can't imagine what Vegas is thinking, only God knows. Now I have only one choice, to go to the bathroom and chat with Vegas from lily's account then I can find out what he is thinking but that's risky now. So, I just ate my food and waited for Vegas to speak.

Vegas Pov

"I don't know what Pete tried to tell me because when I heard, 'If I told you I don't have a boyfriend,' those words kept echoing in my mind. Why did such a simple sentence affect me so much?"